• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Broncos

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m actually really nervous about this game...we need a win and this is kind of a tough match up. They have a really good run defense and a pass rush that didn’t do all that well last week but will undoubtedly cause us problems. Their secondary is nothing special but if Flacco doesn’t have time to throw it won’t matter.

Our defense is gonna have to win us this game unless our Oline shows improvement. This could potentially go really well or go really bad

rossihunter2

Staff Member
per zrebiec:

A week after getting carted to the locker room with a knee injury, Ravens MLB C.J. Mosley was on practice field for Ravens.

Mosley ran a bit in the portion of practice open to the media and also took part in some of the individual drills.

so im still not sure that means mosley will be ready by sunday but you've got to think that would mean (barring setbacks) that he'll most likely be back for the steelers

that's huge news

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Michael Pierce and Alex Collins not practicing. Put a fork in this game. it's a loss. The amount of talent we're losing is at standard harbaugh level.
I see your Mosley 8 weeks is coming to fruition. He's back on the practice field already. Stop overreacting

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
We better not be rushing Mosley back. It's great to hear that he can practice, but I think he should sit out this game and get ready for the Steelers.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Looks like Tim Williams did practice. Harbaugh’s plot has been foiled once again.

Tank

Hall of Famer
What the hell is Mosley thinking. Doesn’t he know that google says he can’t play for months?