• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Broncos

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Highly doubt we change Cs this season. We are gonna have to deal with Skura guys. No Oline is 100% awesome, we will get by. Just need Brown at RT

OL better step up. This is a bad match up because Von is a deadly speed rusher and Hurst to even go along with Brown can't match up with his speed. This should be a better match up for Stanley given that he's more of the athletic tackle who can handle speed rushers.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
OL better step up. This is a bad match up because Von is a deadly speed rusher and Hurst to even go along with Brown can't match up with his speed. This should be a better match up for Stanley given that he's more of the athletic tackle who can handle speed rushers.
We need to approach Miller like we approached Mack last year.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Quite frankly. Chubb is no slouch but they don't have a Geno, and the rest of the defense is average. There will be matchups to exploit and making sure Von doesn't alter the game should be the top priority. We have the talent to handle the rest

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Quite frankly. Chubb is no slouch but they don't have a Geno, and the rest of the defense is average. There will be matchups to exploit and making sure Von doesn't alter the game should be the top priority. We have the talent to handle the rest

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, we beatdown a rookie led Bills team, then go on the road and get smashed in PRIME TIME by our arch nemesis Dalton, AJ. "The Rasven Killer" Green and the Bengals and have to live with that loss sitting on us for 10 days and now the Broncos led by Von Miller and the crew are coming to M&T and we should expect things with this team to turn around? Man please!

giphy.gif

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
So, we beatdown a rookie led Bills team, then go on the road and get smashed in PRIME TIME by our arch nemesis Dalton, AJ. "The Rasven Killer" Green and the Bengals and have to live with that loss sitting on us for 10 days and now the Broncos led by Von Miller and the crew are coming to M&T and we should expect things with this team to turn around? Man please!

giphy.gif
But, but you felt we were going to score...

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
No offense but I would t
But, but that is what fans do....try to will their teams to victory. But it's hard to do when the QB tosses picks on a "potential" scoring drive right? Right!
Flacco was awful in many ways last night. I mean that in nearly every way. That first pick was completely moronic on his part and the other was a bit more forgiving because he was trying to make a play and I get it that it happens but that first one..wow. It’s like he literally threw it to Bates. The defense was terrible though and it’s why we were so bad in the first half. Thank God Wink adjusted. But that fumble at the end was crushing. That did it for me

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Highly doubt we change Cs this season. We are gonna have to deal with Skura guys. No Oline is 100% awesome, we will get by. Just need Brown at RT

Skura may become our new Mike Flynn. Average at best and start for 10 yrs lol.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco was awful in many ways last night. I mean that in nearly every way. That first pick was completely moronic on his part and the other was a bit more forgiving because he was trying to make a play and I get it that it happens but that first one..wow. It’s like he literally threw it to Bates. The defense was terrible though and it’s why we were so bad in the first half. Thank God Wink adjusted. But that fumble at the end was crushing. That did it for me

The issue for me Grimm is that this entire team really isn't that good! 2 games in and yes! I said they are not that good! I'm still seeing the remnants from seasons past with this offense and defense. The exact same b.s. (i.e. Joe starring down receivers, tossing boneheaded INT's, overthrowing and underthrowing receivers and then tossing passes in the dirt, leaving the running game, drop passes, and yes; NO FREAKING PASS RUSH etc.) It's the same old b.s. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

No matter what they do to "try" and improve the roster n the offseason, they come out and do the same ole' same ole'. They have spurts of looking dominant but then again that's against lesser opponents. They come out looking like world-beaters in one game....then play like complete TRASH the very next! There is a reason for that!

The seasons have changed! The coaching staff and personnel has changed to a degree. So, why in the HELL do they keep going around and around in this type of cycle? They are establishing the wrong type of mental culture! The Bengals were UP for that game! They had a little turnaround just like the Ravens so that's no excuse! The Bengals wanted that game more and the Ravens didn't! And it showed!

Yeah! I'm pissed beyond measure right now!

GO RAVENS!!!

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Von Miller vs James Hurst huh I guess Von is going for the single game sack record next Sunday.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
this will be the game where the FO starts scrambiling in the aftermath to do something about the O line.

The biggest mistake is the FO thinking that Alex Lewis was a good player. He's average..more like a good backup if the line was good.

Skura is just another example of our complacency at the C position. We have never drafted a C in the first round.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
this will be the game where the FO starts scrambiling in the aftermath to do something about the O line.

The biggest mistake is the FO thinking that Alex Lewis was a good player. He's average..more like a good backup if the line was good.

Skura is just another example of our complacency at the C position. We have never drafted a C in the first round.
Yeah because drafting Price, Cam Erving and Ragnow has clearly made a difference for their respective teams. And it's really not like our best OL wasn't drafted in the third round...