• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Minnesota Vikings Trade Block (updated)

EDGE Za'Darius Smith (9.5 stars) - Bet he looks like a real steal now that there aren't any more good ones out there in FA and they were more expensive!
WR Adam Thielen (12 stars)
LB Eric Kendricks (9 stars)
LB Jordan Hicks (4.5 stars)

Others for the right price that don't kill my cap any worse than it is.

Mostly looking for picks or reasonable assets. Have a bit of space now if needed.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lavonte David (6.5 stars) is available for the right price. Looking for an OT or for picks

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pick 1.32 is available, great spot to trade up to if you’re looking to get back into the first round just like the Ravens did when we got Lamar. Good place to also trade back to as well, I have three third round picks

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Send me your late round picks for depth players. All 6ths and 7ths welcome, no matter how late.

Green Bay Packers have significant draft picks and are willing to trade them for a good TE, C, CB, DE and WR on reasonable contracts.
Would also be willing to simply use the picks to move up into the second round.
Most of Green Bay's players could be made available for trade as long as it does not hurt my cap space.

Cowboys are interested in trading down from 1.7. If interested send me an offer.

Also available are:
WR Devante Parker (5.5 stars)
CB Kelvin Joseph (1.5 stars)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
CB Taron Johnson is available for anyone who missed out on their target. One of the highest graded slot CBs in the NFL at just 26 years of age. Looking mainly for picks and could use him to trade up. PM me if you need one.

Cowboys are interested in trading:

S Jayron Kearse (4 stars)
WR Devante Parker (5.5 stars) top 40 WR
CB Kelvin Joseph (1.5 stars)

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone interested in Chase Claypool? Young WR, very cheap at 3 stars. Just looking for picks.

Dallas Cowboys are interested in using their second round picks to move into the first round. If you want to trade back/trade down, send me a message

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone got too many RBs and is looking to move a 1 star guy, the Saints are open to trading a later pick for one. Didn't get exactly what I was hoping for in phase 4.

Simba

Staff Member
Also if anyone needs at solid pass rusher, Rasheem Green is available for not much. Ended up getting another guy I didn’t expect so willing to put him on the table.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
any one of Baltimore's corners could be yours.
1.9 could also be yours.
Isaiah Likely and Mark Andrews are also available
Patrick Queen is available
Dobbins is available

Simba

Staff Member
Jaguars will be trying to get under the cap, so the following players are available:

CB Shaquil Griffin (11.5 stars)
SS Rayshawn Jenkins (7.5 stars)

Open to other guys as well. Take a look at the depth chart and make an offer. Will have a June 1st at my disposal so no one is off limits if it saves me salary.

Los Angeles Chargers are under new ownership and ready for business!
Capspace is tight, so mostly interested in picks!

(NO, I won´t trade Bosa, Herbert and the likes for one 1st rounder, you gotta blow me away for me to even consider trading them)