• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad, and The ST Unit

I didn't notice Tavon Young today, I didn't monitor his snap count either. Does any have anything to say about Tavon? I thought he was solid.

But is that even a real test? 1. It’s a division game and those are always way different than non division games, but also the Steelers haven’t even looked good, especially on defense. Our offense SHOULD shred them but since it’s the steelers...who knows
Exactly ... which is why it is a real test.

If only someone....anyone would have seen Kenny Young coming. Not a peep about him predraft from any draft expert....nothing on Path To The draft...not a word. something like the 23rd ranked ILB coming out....projected anywhere from the fifth round to an undrafted free agent.

If only someone had picked this guy out as his guy back in February. OK I'm done congratulating myself...probably.
Feel free to pat yourself on the back for predicting someone the Ravens picked to be good.

It’s a whole lot better than those out here who love to pat themselves on the back for predicting busts.

Feel free to pat yourself on the back for predicting someone the Ravens picked to be good.

It’s a whole lot better than those out here who love to pat themselves on the back for predicting busts.
The best ones are those who can spot the sTrONg SaEftIEs from a mile away

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

unfortunately that is very true

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems that one didn't watch the game. Just saw INT next to Peanut's name and anointed him the central building block of the defense
Trashed entire secondary, too
WTF?
that is a laugh, is that an April fools joke or something. Fire that guy

Seems that one didn't watch the game. Just saw INT next to Peanut's name and anointed him the central building block of the defense
Trashed entire secondary, too
WTF?
Only thing that would complete it would be declaring ZDS as the pass rusher we’ve been looking for.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I didn't notice Tavon Young today, I didn't monitor his snap count either. Does any have anything to say about Tavon? I thought he was solid.
Played all game. He didn't surrender any big catch but I think he was fortunate with some drops. Still, solid overall.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Played all game. He didn't surrender any big catch but I think he was fortunate with some drops. Still, solid overall.
Tavon Young is more likely than not fine. AJ Green makes everyone look like shit and would even be a challenge for the NFL's elite. I still think he's a budding young star who we sorely missed last year.

Honestly the overreaction to the Bengals was pathetic. We should be fine. We do have a problem, but it's one that will literally be fixed when Harbaugh actually does something smart. Otherwise. We're good.