• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'm torn. I want Hopkins too but I also rather us take a WR or CB with our first. If anything happens with Arizona, it won't be until we are on the clock. Now if we trade up... that's a different story.
We can still get a great Corner at 34 tho

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
The most important thing to remember on draft night is that it's a lot more fun when you imagine that every example of scout-speak is really referring to the players' genitals. Not just intangibles but also great locker room guy, measurables, the point of attack, freak of nature, a beast etc etc.

Makes it much more fun

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Reminder as the draft begins!!!

This thread has RULES - please read them... they are important

• There are NO SPOILERS in this thread before the broadcast catches up
  • We realise that insiders sometimes drop the picks before they are shown on the broadcast and request posters to abstain from posting that information in this thread on draft night until after the pick has been broadcast
  • We will operate a 2 strikes and you're out policy during broadcast - an initial verbal warning and deletion of post followed by a suspension for any further spoilers - suspensions could potentially last for the rest of the draft
  • The no spoilers rule applies to days 1 and 2 of the draft - if you are not interested in the broadcast you are free to post spoilers elsewhere in the forum but not on this gameday thread
  • This rule does not apply on day 3 because of how behind the broadcast runs but as always please be considerate of your fellow posters
Let's have a great 3 days guys!

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok men. 2am here. I gotta put a head on a pillow. Good luck to all of us. Can’t wait to wake up tomorrow (likely not sleeping deep, see you in 3 hours lol) and hearing all the drama. GO RAVENS.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
DAMN................... that's a lot of people there. The NFL really can sell their fans anything and fans will show up in droves.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Let's get on with it......... Mahomes and Kelce are likeable but they make it easy to hate them.