• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, the Offense, and the Crabtree....

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
1st and goal at the two...the two! and we get cute and come away with nothing.
I know joes pass was tipped, but even if he was throwing it away, that’s such a bull shit play. Don’t throw it anywhere NEAR the defense when throwing away. Bad play on so many levels.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Funny, you wouldn’t know Crabtree had a more efficient day than Brown based off what everyone’s saying.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
The blocked field goal was a mess. 6 over 4 on the left side and Ward goes untouched to the kicker. This is unacceptable.
I also notice that The browns Nose (65) absolutely demolished and discarded the Ravens blocker next to LS. (might have been Skura) but he ends up pressuring the middle and may have gotten a block had Ward not beaten him to it.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Normally your posts like these piss me off but this time I must say, you are right lol

I've always been right! It just took this type of fiasco for you to finally open up your eyes and to fight through the pain of agreeing with me my brother! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wanna call out CJ mosley too. He hasnt made an important play or game turning play since he came back. I was looking for him to do something.

Dissapointed in humphrey..he's a solid but beatable corner. Denzal Ward tho.....goodness..now that's a lockdown corner.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still maintain that we need to make an upgrade via trade to the middle of the O line.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have no interest in rewatching the game, but how often were our TEs open? It's not like Maxx or Boyle have that deceptive speed or anything.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wanna call out CJ mosley too. He hasnt made an important play or game turning play since he came back. I was looking for him to do something.

Dissapointed in humphrey..he's a solid but beatable corner. Denzal Ward tho.....goodness..now that's a lockdown corner.
amen!!

so ive been thinking back...
the ravens now havent scored a td in 7 quarters of football... in fact in those 7 quarters we've scored 7 field goals - that's it
Good observation.
That could be a serious problem. And judging by the Titans recent performances, it might continue.