• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wouldn't be a New England home game if the refs gifted the Pats a TD on a questionable call. Chiefs now have to overcome the refs in order to come back and win this.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well they'll still lead the division regardless of what happens tonight. Now, the Chargers on the other hand..................

The Ravens are not in that division so I do not care who leads it. Seeding is the thing that matters in regards to the playoffs and it is really a fight for the 1 seed right now between the winner of the AFC North and the Chiefs. The Pats will probably hit 10-11 wins regardless of what happens tonight (though if they lose tonight I think they lose next week and go 3-4 and cause a lot of people to panic) so knocking the Chiefs down a peg helps keep the playoffs from going through KC.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The Ravens are not in that division so I do not care who leads it. Seeding is the thing that matters in regards to the playoffs and it is really a fight for the 1 seed right now between the winner of the AFC North and the Chiefs. The Pats will probably hit 10-11 wins regardless of what happens tonight (though if they lose tonight I think they lose next week and go 3-4 and cause a lot of people to panic) so knocking the Chiefs down a peg helps keep the playoffs from going through KC.
My point is if we can't win the division, we would need to get in via wildcard which right now we'd have to along with the Chargers (and apparently the Dolphins).

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sorry Pats, your not being gifted anything there. Tell your player not to block another player into your own teammate.

I knew the Pats would win this! Since they lost to Detroit they have won 3 in a row. They unfortunately will be there in the end again.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2018-10-16_13-51-30.png

Last edited: