• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe I wasn’t arguing with you, asshole.

I’m just pointing out that they’d be much better off with a different QB. Not everything has to be a fucking argument. But I guess with you it does.

An argument does not have to mean disagreement, it can simply be your position. We do not need to be arguing for us to each have an argument on a position, not everything has to be a fight.

I do not disagree that if they had drafted a QB they would not be improved at that position this year (though probably still worse off overall because I think that much of Barkley), but I do not think that QB would develop into a franchise QB and would end up with David Carr syndrome.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man the Steelers will be pretty good again once Bell comes back because Connor is just not that good

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Leonard Floyd just body slammed Danny Amendola giving the Dolphins a first & goal.

Edit: That just led to a TD for the Dolphins.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
An argument does not have to mean disagreement, it can simply be your position. We do not need to be arguing for us to each have an argument on a position, not everything has to be a fight.

I do not disagree that if they had drafted a QB they would not be improved at that position this year (though probably still worse off overall because I think that much of Barkley), but I do not think that QB would develop into a franchise QB and would end up with David Carr syndrome.
I think they should have drafted a qb and developed him behind Eli while improving the offensive line. That would give them a jump start on next year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
DJ Moore fumbles the ball after the catch and the Redskins take over. This board would be freaking out if he did that for us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You guys were right about the CLE tackles. Once they shore those positions up, that offense is going to really take off.