• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Too bad Wink never took advantage of it, Chargers already have 4 sacks.
They got away with a couple of missed holding calls. In addition, T-Will who I believe is our fastest pass-rusher. I am certain that he would've gotten to Baker at least once.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think they should have drafted a qb and developed him behind Eli while improving the offensive line. That would give them a jump start on next year.

I can see that but when they draft a QB next year, (and if they are smart rebuild their OLine) it is going to be HUGE for him to have Barkley taking the pressure off.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Like in 2016 (even though we blew it)? Now the Dolphins still have to play in GB, in MIN, vs. JAX, in HOU, in IND, and vs. NE to name a few. Let's see how they fare.
Fuck the stupid ass bills for losing that game to them and then winning it next year I can’t stand the bills pathetic team that always fucks us over somehow. Can’t remember them ever helping us

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Fuck the stupid ass bills for losing that game to them and then winning it next year I can’t stand the bills pathetic team that always fucks us over somehow. Can’t remember them ever helping us

Well they did get the upset over the Titans and that's a loss in the conference so the Bills could help us this year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What just happened with the PIT/CIN game. I swear this is the reason why I hate watching games involving our divisional rivals.

That crazy Ju Ju catch that should have been a TD?

To be fair, we do need Cincy to lose and for us to take care of business and end up in a 4-2 tie atop the standings.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kyle Fuller with a interception that almost was a Pick 6.

Allen Robinson TD, Bears take the lead.