• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I can see that but when they draft a QB next year, (and if they are smart rebuild their OLine) it is going to be HUGE for him to have Barkley taking the pressure off.
Not as many good options this coming draft

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Chargers D is destroying the Browns offense, and this is without Joey Bosa. Damn it Wink.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Fuck the stupid ass bills for losing that game to them and then winning it next year I can’t stand the bills pathetic team that always fucks us over somehow. Can’t remember them ever helping us
My fiery hatred for the Bills started in the 2013 season where we lost to them after Flacco threw 5 INTs. The Bills would then lose to each and every one of our divisional rivals.
And then in 2016, we rooted for them against the Dolphins TWICE and they disappointed us. We rooted for them against the Steelers and disappointed us DESPITE Big Ben playing like shit and be carried with both arms by Bell.
And then in 2017, we root for them against the Bengals and of course they lose. YET, when we root against them vs. the Colts, the Dolphins TWICE, Chiefs, etc. and of FUCKING COURSE they win.
I would say that I'm ecstatic that we completely molly-whopped them in week 1, but I care about making the playoffs so I'm not going to "celebrate."

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I keep forgetting who I’m rooting for in the Steelers bungles. I was on my phone and I looked up thinking fuck yea sack dalton and then snapped to wait no I want the Steelers to lose

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I keep forgetting who I’m rooting for in the Steelers bungles. I was on my phone and I looked up thinking fuck yea sack dalton and then snapped to wait no I want the Steelers to lose

Why? That's a divisional loss for the Bengals and if we win, we tie at 4-2 with them at the end of the day.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Why? That's a divisional loss for the Bengals and if we win, we tie at 4-2 with them at the end of the day.
I see it fine with either team losing but just look at last year the Steelers have an ability to get hot as hell and rack of like 10 straight games. You give them 3 loses and 1 tie this early, its gonna be really tough for them. The bengals typically do the complete opposite and tank