• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: @Carolina

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I honestly feel like this might be another shut out win against a good team. Not because Carolina isn't good, but the Ravens defense matches extremely well against that Panthers offense.

ravens defence held the saints to 90 fewer yards than their avg and 12 fewer points than their avg while making the saints dig deep into their bag of tricks as well as going for 4th downs over and over

our defence is so legit it can suffocate a crazy offence even when it doesnt get sacks and turnovers

that's unreal

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
ravens defence held the saints to 90 fewer yards than their avg and 12 fewer points than their avg while making the saints dig deep into their bag of tricks as well as going for 4th downs over and over

our defence is so legit it can suffocate a crazy offence even when it doesnt get sacks and turnovers

that's unreal
This legit defense better result in some wins in the next few weeks or we are gonna have a legit defense sitting at home in January

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This legit defense better result in some wins in the next few weeks or we are gonna have a legit defense sitting at home in January
That legit D is doing what it can and doing the great job of it, considering the game rules that heavily favour the other side of the ball.

What we need is more points and smarter play from Marty's offense.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That legit D is doing what it can and doing the great job of it, considering the game rules that heavily favour the other side of the ball.

What we need is more points and smarter play from Marty's offense.

it's a shame because that 2 minute drill to finish the game on sunday was electric - i physically didnt understand what i was seeing...
Two of our TDs were in the 2 minute drill (I think the first one was?). I'd like to see more up-tempo for this offense every now and then.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I honestly feel like this might be another shut out win against a good team. Not because Carolina isn't good, but the Ravens defense matches extremely well against that Panthers offense.
Match up well except Olsen.

Everyone knows Cam is not Mariota. Cam is better then given credit for and people tend to overlook the fact that he gets about 6-7 rushing TDs a year at GL so the passing TD stat doesn't look all that great. I don't think this match up is going to be sweet for our defense. I wouldn't be suprised with Carolina at home where they're much better at if they managed to hit 17-20 points on this D.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Not only do we have a good team on papers, both sides of the ball aren't playing mediocre either. If we miss the postseason, it's not going to be on the players. That'll be on Harbaugh and Marty and those two will need to go. This team has too much talent, and frankly, and I'm gonna say it again, it looks like this talent has been bailing Marty out. Flacco has been having a good season, the WRs are good. The oline needs some work, but we still give up on the run too early, never utilize the middle when we should, again: why draft two rookie TEs if we are never going to use them? Hayden Hurt isn't Ed Dickson, that one "drop" was a horrible throw. This team could have both a top 5 offense, and a top 5 defense if we had a real OC. Marty hasn't been decent, he's been an Alex Smith level of good. We can do better.

I still think we at least make the wild card. But if we don't, keep the players, it's not time for a rebuild. If we miss the postseason it's on the coaches. Flacco has shown up this year and has put is in position to win vs. the Browns and the Saints even if he wasn't perfect. Marty needs to go.
Both marty and harbaugh doing a great job so far! If we dont make offs, its simply cause we just lost to better teams! However, i still think we will make playoffs. As of now, chargers,kc and pats are locks to make it. Chargers has a very easy schedule next few games so they could end up being 9-2,10-2.. with two teams already a lock to make playoffs outta one division and our div being really close, we gotta tighten up

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Both marty and harbaugh doing a great job so far! If we dont make offs, its simply cause we just lost to better teams! However, i still think we will make playoffs. As of now, chargers,kc and pats are locks to make it. Chargers has a very easy schedule next few games so they could end up being 9-2,10-2.. with two teams already a lock to make playoffs outta one division and our div being really close, we gotta tighten up
Who is this, hijacking @Deebo813 account?????????????

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Who is this, hijacking @Deebo813 account?????????????
Lmao!!!i had us making offs right before season so i gotta stick with it lol.. right now i got is beating panthers,raiders,browns,bucs and either steelers or bengals! That leaves atl,kc and SD. Knowing us we liable to beat SD then have to playoff for a playoff spot last game of season vs browns.. idk man but we gonna make it happen.