• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft General Discussion

Simba

Staff Member
Reading through the position threads and our upcoming needs are a bit of a yikes
It ain't pretty. Think I saw something the other day that to this point, 43% of our snaps are scheduled to be free agents. We're going to have to rely/hope on you guys stepping up in some instances, but we just need depth almost across the board at a minimum.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It ain't pretty. Think I saw something the other day that to this point, 43% of our snaps are scheduled to be free agents. We're going to have to rely/hope on you guys stepping up in some instances, but we just need depth almost across the board at a minimum.

its slightly more pronounced this year because we've had such massive contributions from Clowney and KVN as well as having Madubuike, Pierce, Queen and Stone all hitting free agency in the same year

a lot of questions will be answered by the end of march

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sports Illustrated put up a 3 round draft, with the Ravens picking last.
Round 1: Cooper DeJaun DB Iowa
Round 2: Kris Jenkins DL Michigan
Round 3: Christian Mohogany OL Boston College

Would want an OL before the third, but Mohogany actually looks like a real diamond in the rough. And DeJaun does feel like a perfect fit.

Simba

Staff Member
Sports Illustrated put up a 3 round draft, with the Ravens picking last.
Round 1: Cooper DeJaun DB Iowa
Round 2: Kris Jenkins DL Michigan
Round 3: Christian Mohogany OL Boston College

Would want an OL before the third, but Mohogany actually looks like a real diamond in the rough. And DeJaun does feel like a perfect fit.
Bring me the white CB. Let's make history.

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
I thought there weren't going to be any great prospects this year, but what I'm seeing is that there is a lot of depth, it seems like a good year to accumulate picks and find contributors in all positions.
I liked Jayden Hicks as a safety in a 3rd round (a Kyle Hamilton 2.0 who needs more experience and training)
moose muhamad wr in round 5, a more physical type of duvernay. dylan laube rb from new hampshire in 7/udfa a kind of danny woodhead I think is ideal for the Monken system, in 1 round, depending on where we choose I like tvondre swet dt Texas, in 5/6 round Jack Sawyer edge from ohio state.
I need to find cb, but I didn't look hard enough. interesting draft

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I thought there weren't going to be any great prospects this year, but what I'm seeing is that there is a lot of depth, it seems like a good year to accumulate picks and find contributors in all positions.
I liked Jayden Hicks as a safety in a 3rd round (a Kyle Hamilton 2.0 who needs more experience and training)
moose muhamad wr in round 5, a more physical type of duvernay. dylan laube rb from new hampshire in 7/udfa a kind of danny woodhead I think is ideal for the Monken system, in 1 round, depending on where we choose I like tvondre swet dt Texas, in 5/6 round Jack Sawyer edge from ohio state.
welcome back AR. Hope you can play in the forum Mock after the season this year

rossihunter2

Staff Member

if there's not a lot of elite talent then it's a great year to be stuck at the bottom of the 1st round

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Official 2024 NFL Draft Order following Week 18. The Bears have the first overall pick virtue of the Bryce Young trade from the Panthers, and also own the 9th pick in the Draft. Going to be interesting to see how some of these teams in the top half handle their QB situation. Could end up dropping some good players down the board.

1. Bears (Via Panthers)
2. Commanders
3. Patriots
4. Cardinals
5. Chargers
6. Giants
7. Titans
8. Falcons
9. Bears
10. Jets
11. Vikings
12. Broncos