• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cleveland

Simba

Staff Member
If they're practicing this week, there's a good chance they're going to play. Don't have enough healthy bodies on the 53 for these guys not to be out there.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Flowers, Agholor, Duvernay, and Treadwell would be 3 first rounders and definitely underwhelming imo. Flowers getting force fed again? Probably against Ward? Going to be tough

I think they’re both practicing and likely to play
I don't know why Duvernay's name was just glossed over for me. Maybe because he's about the quality of first round receivers Ravens have drafted historically...

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler

These cocky disrespecting Lamar fucks

That's just Schwartz being Schwarz. Just like WInk can't help blitzing, Schwarz is always going to have his D line shooting gaps and trying to get downfield.

If they don't blitz and leave some lanes it might be a big Lamar running game.

Simba

Staff Member
Probably only going to add 3 guys now luckily, so would need only one roster move. Maybe Josh Johnson again?

Either way, need to add a RB3 (Gordon or Drake), OLB (Van Noy), and at least one WR (thinking they'll just go Treadwell and roll with 4 this week).

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another backup?

I'll be interested to see what happens here. I have a suspicion they're just managing his reps, and that he'll be starting Sunday. But injury report may be good indicator.
Though I can't imagine they list him as anything other than questionable, so it probably won't be known until Sunday.

Simba

Staff Member
I'll be interested to see what happens here. I have a suspicion they're just managing his reps, and that he'll be starting Sunday. But injury report may be good indicator.
Though I can't imagine they list him as anything other than questionable, so it probably won't be known until Sunday.
Already been reported that he'll be questionable for what it's worth.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m putting a fork in Bateman . He will be out Sunday and who knows how long. He can’t stay healthy no matter what. Another 1st round bust due to injuries in this instance

Put a fork in him he done.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Back up rookie QB should excite me for this game but we just lost to Minshew so my expectations are still low
I’d prefer Watson to DTR. Watsons been mediocre since he came back