• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The bad and the Ugly - Raiders Edition

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Andrews catching that pass was pretty great! But why didn't they use him more after that? That part was UGLY!

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Passing on James definitely hurt, but I wonder how we would be right now if DeShon Elliott never got injured during the pre-season. DeShon was all over the field and constantly around the ball so it would have been interesting to see if he could have started taking away snaps from Weddle and/or Jefferson.
Yea he was, i just try not to put too much stock in pre-season (if any) considering guys are playing with a lot of future accountants and delivery drivers

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There is a possibility Boyle gets signed on the cheap. It’s not like we are going to ride with just two TEs
I would like Boyle as a 3rd TE but only if Harbaugh is fucking gone, Harbaugh will always make Boyle our TE1, goddamn Travis kelce could suit up for us and Boyle would have more snaps than him.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would like Boyle as a 3rd TE but only if Harbaugh is fucking gone, Harbaugh will always make Boyle our TE1, goddamn Travis kelce could suit up for us and Boyle would have more snaps than him.
I mean to be fair you probably couldn’t name 5 better blocking TEs in the league. And it’s not like we don’t run a lot of 2 TE sets.