• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chiefs

Who will start on Sunday?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Mosley is a very bad cover LB.

You can’t put a guy who athletically has no chance to run with the best TE in the league, over a young and athletic and explosive guy with good feel for coverage.

Mosley is a zone dropper, he doesn’t run with TEs because he gets toasted every time.

Aside from that, wink needs to not blitz Mosley in the A gap every goddamn third down, bumping crossers is much more effective and Mosley really hurt the falcons by dropping and bumping crossers. If kelce or hill is hitting a slant/drag/seam, let Mosley go rock the shit out of them every chance he gets

we shouldnt have any linebacker covering kelce in man at all

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We'll definitely have to keep Mahomes in the pocket though, and that's exactly one of those situations where having a Josh Allen, Polite, or Brian Burns at DE would be almost useless imo, and the reason they should not be as highly coveted as they are. We absolutely have to maintain the assignments.

Quickly, say with me: Anfernee Jennings!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
like historically i agree with you but im not sure that's the case the last couple of years
Although the super bowl had no defense, the Eagles were one of the better defensive teams throughout the season and the playoffs.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I´d rather go Zach Allen as a 5t as he gives me both great push, versatility and can play 2 gaps.
But of course, they play 2 entirely different roles.
We'll definitely need OLB like Jennings who can set and maintain the edge, while providing rush/pressure from inside and out if it's there. I reckon we'll keep Urban, have Sieler and Wormley as ends, might draft another mid to late round but we'll be pretty thin on OLB position next season.