• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, Keaton Mitchell and the Fumbles

Tank

Hall of Famer
Ah yes, THANKS RED WINE!
friday-replay-jacoby-turkey.jpg

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah I think it was Kiser, former Browns QB played for us that game. We got our asses kicked. Didn’t you guys beat us 48-3 back in the day too?
Not sure of the year, but I recall losing to the Pack on a terrible penalty call by Ed Hoculi. I later learned that Ed is from Wisconsin. lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Watching Lamar run down the field on Keatons run was fun.

He was having the time of his life on the sidelines. He also said he wanted to play defense for one snap to blitz lmao
Use him like Hamilton or Queen, that would be fun lol

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure of the year, but I recall losing to the Pack on a terrible penalty call by Ed Hoculi. I later learned that Ed is from Wisconsin. lol
Say no more than Hoculi, worst official of all time possibly. But ppl just remember him for his biceps and long explanations and assume he was a great official, he was absolutely a head case terrible ref. He nullified the Upshaw hit on Ben

Tank

Hall of Famer
Say no more than Hoculi, worst official of all time possibly. But ppl just remember him for his biceps and long explanations and assume he was a great official, he was absolutely a head case terrible ref. He nullified the Upshaw hit on Ben
Dude is jacked. lol

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
There will never be a worse crew than Jerome Booger's. The Lebron James of horrible officiating. A model of consistency and creativity. An unstoppable force.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
This team is so good, but pundits still wanna put the bengals ahead of us. That’s fine, Lamar and Roquan hear it, they’re not content until they’re holding the trophy at the end of the year. Fuck the haters
I do not know if its haters when their logic is fairly sound. The Ravens have gotten off to this start or better 5 years in a row and have 1 playoff win to show for it. The argument that you are what you are until you can show otherwise does hold water with me.