• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Browns

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
100% Lamar doesnt GAF about this Myles BS
I’m pretty sure they are friends, they always seem to find each other after plays and post game

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do you guys think we can beat Pittsburgh?
I thought Love looked great in pre season but he’s really struggled so far. I think you guys could win for sure but it’s going to be a tough game because Pittsburgh plays conservatively and will try to slog it out until Watt makes a game changing play. I don’t know enough about your defense but stopping the Steelers offense isn’t too difficult, but it’s a road game for you so we’ll see

I thought Love looked great in pre season but he’s really struggled so far. I think you guys could win for sure but it’s going to be a tough game because Pittsburgh plays conservatively and will try to slog it out until Watt makes a game changing play. I don’t know enough about your defense but stopping the Steelers offense isn’t too difficult, but it’s a road game for you so we’ll see
I think we need to run the ball or try dump off passes. Our defense is average, not bad but not great either.

OU where do you guys rank on defense right now? Also where do you find these stats cause I can’t find them on ESPN where I usually go to.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Do you guys think we can beat Pittsburgh?
yes, I think the Packers can beat the Steelers. The Steelers have the 29th ranked offense and the 31st ranked defense. The thing is the Steelers have been very opportunistic on defense and very clutch.