• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chargers

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Y'all really sleeping on the Chargers where it's basically "fuck a Chargers thread?"

Anyways....

On offense? It'll be intriguing to see how we utilize both Likely and Kolar to "replace" the production of MAndrews. Who knows if Stanley will play or not. You would THINK this offense can put up at least 30 on this Chargers defense without Bosa, but we can't be sloppy. Please, for the love of God, stay healthy!

Defense. See, I'm torn. Unless if Humphrey is truly ready to go, I'm sitting him given that we have our BYE next week.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s too late in the year and too tight a division race for trap games, after this team couldn’t even beat the Packers, I’m expecting a win. Bury this team

So, I have something to tell you all… I’m attending this game and my record is well…. Poor lol

I’ve been to two games and we lost both lol
Ravens vs Raiders in 2015, we lost 37-33
Ravens vs Raiders in 2021, we lost 33-27

3rd time is a charm tho!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So, I have something to tell you all… I’m attending this game and my record is well…. Poor lol

I’ve been to two games and we lost both lol
Ravens vs Raiders in 2015, we lost 37-33
Ravens vs Raiders in 2021, we lost 33-27

3rd time is a charm tho!!
damn i remember both of those games. fuck the refs

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Scrolling through Bucs Twitter and found this. Should be a big day for Lamar and the Offense.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Scrolling through Bucs Twitter and found this. Should be a big day for Lamar and the Offense.

Did okay the last time they played in LA for a primetime game. Would love to try and get Likely involved but don't care what they do as long as they win and leave healthy. Hopefully, blow them out, get Staley fired and they beat the Chiefs with new found pride in self.

Right now I’m wondering how tf he went undrafted. His film showed this talent level too. I really don’t get what everyone missed.

I was going to say size but he isn’t that small. Deuce Vaughn is way smaller. A lot of people had him as draftable and actually had a decent grade too.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bateman hurt his foot in practice, he claims he’s fine but fuck. The same foot btw, this is not good at all

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unpopular opinion but Zrbieac loves to be a doomer and an all knowing elitist. Pay no attention to my earlier post, we good, Bateman going off this Sunday night