• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chargers

PuRock

Practice Squad
Hopefully we feast against their O-line and defense. Need to have this one. No room for error with our tough upcoming schedule and the Steelers cake schedule.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens received some "help" from a few other teams losing today. Time to capitalize on that in primetime to get the W and advance to 9-3 prior to heading into their official bye-week. "THIS IS THE FLOCK!"

I just want to say I can not wait for the day I attend a home game. This was the most Ravens fans I’ve ever seen in one place. Quite a shock for me. I’m normally hyped when I see another fan but the flock showed up and I felt like we were loud in that stadium. Definitely a cool experience for me.

As for the game itself, definitely wasn’t the on field performance I was hoping for but glad I was able to experience a win in person.

I don’t expect the same level of turnout in San Francisco but that would be awesome as I’ll be taking my sons to their first game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just want to say I can not wait for the day I attend a home game. This was the most Ravens fans I’ve ever seen in one place. Quite a shock for me. I’m normally hyped when I see another fan but the flock showed up and I felt like we were loud in that stadium. Definitely a cool experience for me.

As for the game itself, definitely wasn’t the on field performance I was hoping for but glad I was able to experience a win in person.

I don’t expect the same level of turnout in San Francisco but that would be awesome as I’ll be taking my sons to their first game
That's pretty normal for a Charger home game.....ever since they moved to LA

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I went to that game in 2015. Unfortunately we didn't win the game, but it was cool to go to that stadium as it was new that season.