• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chargers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is definitely getting to 5k Sunday night. Crazy he is only 26

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lost in the cranberry sauce. lol

The article was dated yesterday afternoon.
Real cranberry sauce or canned?? Honestly if it’s not canned I’m not eating it. Give me that gelatin beauty with my turkey

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Real cranberry sauce or canned?? Honestly if it’s not canned I’m not eating it. Give me that gelatin beauty with my turkey
It's funny I don't really care for cranberry sauce but I love Northland cranberry juice. Drink some every day.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Harbs or MM can't remember was asked bout Kyle Hamilton. One of them said he's been playing great and we've been giving him even more responsibility each week.

I remember finding that interesting because I was like dude literally already plays 3 positions. Both safeties and Nickel at a pretty elite level.

With that being said, from watching some of the all 22 films YT channel, he's highlighted in a couple of the most recent videos that Hamilton is playing Mike LB when we get into Tampa 2 defensive looks.

I think MM clearly thinks Hamilton can probably play NFL caliber defense anywhere outside of the interior DL and is trying to create a legitimate superplayer out of him.