• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chargers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Harbs or MM can't remember was asked bout Kyle Hamilton. One of them said he's been playing great and we've been giving him even more responsibility each week.

I remember finding that interesting because I was like dude literally already plays 3 positions. Both safeties and Nickel at a pretty elite level.

With that being said, from watching some of the all 22 films YT channel, he's highlighted in a couple of the most recent videos that Hamilton is playing Mike LB when we get into Tampa 2 defensive looks.

I think MM clearly thinks Hamilton can probably play NFL caliber defense anywhere outside of the interior DL and is trying to create a legitimate superplayer out of him.
He absolutely has played Mike while in Tampa 2 looks. Absolutely have seen that.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So I got a notification on my phone from theScore about an article talking about the Ravens should be feared and they can win in multiple ways. If we lose tomorrow night, just know that they jinxed us.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
run d needs to get it together this stretch contains ,ekelher, ettiene,mcaffery, mosert

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wish I hadn't seen that. The Drake take is so bad I don't think I'll ever look at Hamilton the same way again.
(His choice of Mungo Jerry as runner up seems bizarre too.)
To be fair he said “ artist” and not rapper.. i mean he isnt better than mj at all but that corny mf did have a nice run and should be considered.. both drake and lebron got peak social media on their sides though so its gonna be impossible to tell like 90% of the world otherwise

rossihunter2

Staff Member
With that being said, from watching some of the all 22 films YT channel, he's highlighted in a couple of the most recent videos that Hamilton is playing Mike LB when we get into Tampa 2 defensive looks.

not playing mike LB - but dropping out of the nickel or whatever in the role of the "mike LB" in the tampa 2 - more that he's carrying verticals up the seam into the middle of the cover 3