• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chargers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unpopular opinion but Zrbieac loves to be a doomer and an all knowing elitist. Pay no attention to my earlier post, we good, Bateman going off this Sunday night
Sometimes I see this. Doom sells and he needs people to subscribe to “The Athletic”.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Tbh I'm not feeling super nervous about this game. Doesn't mean I'm thinking blowout by any stretch at all. Expecting the offense to begin working out it's phase 2 Monken offense (the one without Mark) so not necessarily pretty.

That being said I'm am just sooooo low on this Chargers team led by Staley

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Our 2018 game against the Chargers on prime time was Mark Andrews’s coming out party.

Hopefully we can say the same about Likely this time
I’ve left America 3 times in my life. Convient enough, 2 of these 3 times aligned perfectly with when the ravens visit La (home). Smh.

I was looking to go to the sf game too as the drive isn’t bad, and of course that game falls on Christmas. Whatever ugh.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, I have something to tell you all… I’m attending this game and my record is well…. Poor lol

I’ve been to two games and we lost both lol
Ravens vs Raiders in 2015, we lost 37-33
Ravens vs Raiders in 2021, we lost 33-27

3rd time is a charm tho!!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, I have something to tell you all… I’m attending this game and my record is well…. Poor lol

I’ve been to two games and we lost both lol
Ravens vs Raiders in 2015, we lost 37-33
Ravens vs Raiders in 2021, we lost 33-27

3rd time is a charm tho!!

To counter…

The last ravens game I went to was the Ravens @ Rams MNF, the Jackson 5.

I will be at this game.

Your Welcome.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Unpopular opinion but Zrbieac loves to be a doomer and an all knowing elitist. Pay no attention to my earlier post, we good, Bateman going off this Sunday night
Easy now. Jeff Z slander will not be tolerated

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve left America 3 times in my life. Convient enough, 2 of these 3 times aligned perfectly with when the ravens visit La (home). Smh.

I was looking to go to the sf game too as the drive isn’t bad, and of course that game falls on Christmas. Whatever ugh.
have you ever been to New Jersey. That counts as leaving the country

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Have you ever been to Santa Clara?

Sooo where are you going to be this weekend?! You’re going to be in LA?

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'm worried before every game. This week my worries are

1. This game is the Chargers season. Teams play hard in that situation.

2. Herbert's played really well the last few weeks. Our defense can be attacked on the outside. My fear is of Herbert to Allen being a better version of Minshew to Pittman going up and down the field on us.

Other than that, it should be an easy win that gets Staley fired.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm worried before every game. This week my worries are

1. This game is the Chargers season. Teams play hard in that situation.

2. Herbert's played really well the last few weeks. Our defense can be attacked on the outside. My fear is of Herbert to Allen being a better version of Minshew to Pittman going up and down the field on us.

Other than that, it should be an easy win that gets Staley fired.
Our answer to Allen is a bunch of B.S.