• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Giants and Commanders because they'd have to be played if we had Philly and Dallas on the schedule (because they're the same division). Broncos are not a bad team.

In a year where backups and 3rd stringers have reigned the Ravens have beaten Burrow x 2, Goff, Lawrence, Geno, Herbert, Stafford, Stroud, Watson. Some of them were banged up at the time, others came in red hot. The Ravens lead the league with wins against teams over .500 with 6. Next best is the EAGLES with 4. The Ravens have the AFC's best point differential (#2 overall) and best record despite playing in what is EASILY the NFL's toughest division.

The ravens might not be the best team in the NFL, but it is clearly the most battle tested. Weak schedule is just a false narrative.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really am struggling to see anyway that they d line doesn’t destroy us. I feel our passblocking is one that does amazing against meh teams but gets absolutely wrecked on anytime we face an elite rusher like Myles tj or bosa. Patrick is adaquate and quick enough to slow down most speed or hybrid guys, but bosas bullrush will give us fits all night.

We hear all this talk about Ronnie needing to be healthy but he clearly can’t be. Rest him for 2 weeks or something because what he did against the jags is going to get Lamar killed
What's interesting though is how they gave up (I think) 200+ yards rushing to the Cardinals. I ain't gonna say we're gonna duplicate, but you mean to tell me that we CAN'T?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
And every fanbase is 100% correct.
To be honest Ravens fans at least on legacy forums like this one and RSR seem more pessimistic than most other fanbases I’ve seen. And certainly seem overly critical of our MVP QB, my god look at how jag and chargers fans treat their QBs, you’d think those guys had the 80% career win % and an MVP to their name

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
In a year where backups and 3rd stringers have reigned the Ravens have beaten Burrow x 2, Goff, Lawrence, Geno, Herbert, Stafford, Stroud, Watson. Some of them were banged up at the time, others came in red hot. The Ravens lead the league with wins against teams over .500 with 6. Next best is the EAGLES with 4. The Ravens have the AFC's best point differential (#2 overall) and best record despite playing in what is EASILY the NFL's toughest division.

The ravens might not be the best team in the NFL, but it is clearly the most battle tested. Weak schedule is just a false narrative.
Do you believe we've played even one team that could win a SuperBowl this year?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I really am struggling to see anyway that they d line doesn’t destroy us. I feel our passblocking is one that does amazing against meh teams but gets absolutely wrecked on anytime we face an elite rusher like Myles tj or bosa. Patrick is adaquate and quick enough to slow down most speed or hybrid guys, but bosas bullrush will give us fits all night.

We hear all this talk about Ronnie needing to be healthy but he clearly can’t be. Rest him for 2 weeks or something because what he did against the jags is going to get Lamar killed

Enter pancake pat - wouldn’t be surprised if we come out physical with some old school Lamar ravens gap scheme with ricard leading and a TE pulling

rossihunter2

Staff Member
National media and 9ers fans have every right to think Ravens don't stand a chance. I for one am EXTREMELY interested in watching this back 7 cover and tackle Deebo/CMC & co. If there is a team in the NFl built to stop them, it's us. I can't think of single player I'd rather matchup on Deebo than Hamilton. I can't think of a LB duo more suited to cover Kittle and CMC than Ro & Queen. Stephens and Hump also match up well on Aiyuk. Throw in Mcdonald is going to make Purdy hold the ball an extra second. Yes, I absolutely believe this is the one and only D that can hold those guys at full strength under 24 pts. Our tackles is the problem IMHo, pls god keep Lamar safe.

I got 49ers 23-20 and only because their at home.

Has to be a game where clowney, oweh and madubuike go to work