• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

Simba

Staff Member
Anyone know how their run D is? I know they can get after a QB with ease but I legit wouldn’t mind just ramming the ball down their throat 40 times if they’re sus against the run
They're one of the better run defenses in the league. Middle of the pack-ish against the pass.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Anyone know how their run D is? I know they can get after a QB with ease but I legit wouldn’t mind just ramming the ball down their throat 40 times if they’re sus against the run
A week or two ago, I saw Mina Kimes say that the Ravens are the best match up against them, due to our ability to run up the middle, combined with our linebackers on the defensive side.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
They're one of the better run defenses in the league. Middle of the pack-ish against the pass.
We need some quick hitters to keep that pass rush honest. Lamar won’t be able to scramble all day like he did against the Jags. I completely forgot how pedestrian their pass defense is

JAAM

Hall of Famer
A week or two ago, I saw Mina Kimes say that the Ravens are the best match up against them, due to our ability to run up the middle, combined with our linebackers on the defensive side.
That’s why Mina’s bae

JAAM

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not what we needed. CJ Stroud still experiencing concussion symptoms and will miss the game against the Browns. So if you had Joe Flacco vs Case Keenum on your 2023 Bingo Card...... but yeah Browns look like they get a easy win again and don't need the refs to throw bogus flags to help them beat Keenum.
This is militants fault