• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MVP, the Division and the 1 Seed!!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if you watch it, bate slows down with the ball in the air and then has to reaccelerate - if he runs to the spot and then looks for the ball it's right in the bucket
I haven't watched any replays outside of the one that was shown during the game.

edit:

I just watched the replay and don't see him slowing down at all. He was looking back quite some time and that may have slowed him down a bit but other than that I think this pass was on Lamar.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you can see it on the broadcast footage
I just watched it and it doesn't look like he slows down at all. He has his head back for a while tracking the ball and maybe that slows him down but I don't see him slow up at all.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Guess he’s a RG and RG only lol

see it with tackles a lot that the switch of sides has more of an impact than people often realise but dont see it as much at guard
but not sure why it wouldnt be

i will say that despite those snaps presented like that by pff that there were certainly a few reps where i wish he'd finished better - same issue ive seen in some preseason stuff in the past where he beats a guy and then just lets him get back up rather than bury him

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I haven't watched any replays outside of the one that was shown during the game.

edit:

I just watched the replay and don't see him slowing down at all. He was looking back quite some time and that may have slowed him down a bit but other than that I think this pass was on Lamar.
Of course Tank would like this.

With that said- it was 100% on Bateman. He slowed down, even if for two steps, and it caused him to not be at the right spot.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Of course Tank would like this.

With that said- it was 100% on Bateman. He slowed down, even if for two steps, and it caused him to not be at the right spot.
I think he blocked us lol. Who do you think he’d root for if we play Flacco in the divisional?