• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Video Game Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
blizzcon 2019 was today and DIABLO 4 WAS ANNOUNCED

i know that nobody else here is the pc gaming nerd that i am, but i have been playing diablo since 2003 when i was introduced to diablo 2, i played it on and off until diablo 3 came out in 2012, and ive played d3 pretty regularly since then, but d3 was kinda weak compared to d2 for a lot of reasons, and blizzard acknowledged it and clearly is getting back to the old diablo 2 roots, it looks a whole lot closer to d2 than d3, so im more hyped for this game than ive probably been about any other game.

if anyone is a fan of the diablo franchise id love to play with you. im now on my mission to get myself a gaming pc to replace the upper mid-tier gaming rig my piece of shit brother stole so i can crank tf out of this game when it comes out!

I don't have a PC but I am in if they bring that title to PS4 or 5

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They already announced it on both consoles!

I play d3 on ps4, do you have that?

I had it at the very beginning when I first got the PS4, nobody I knew was playing it so I let it go. Great game to play with friends locally though

I have been playing Path of Exile to kind of help with that itch

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I had it at the very beginning when I first got the PS4, nobody I knew was playing it so I let it go. Great game to play with friends locally though

I have been playing Path of Exile to kind of help with that itch
I tried PoE. It was really good but the classes felt bland and I didn’t like the socket system and it felt clunky on console. But I totally understand how a diablo player likes it, it looked and felt a lot like d2

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I tried PoE. It was really good but the classes felt bland and I didn’t like the socket system and it felt clunky on console. But I totally understand how a diablo player likes it, it looked and felt a lot like d2

I did not think it was as polished as it should be. The one I really like that I found on the internet was one that is only available on PC and is in Korea

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Madden 20 and NBA2K20 are on sale for black friday under $30 at Gamestop for their Black Friday sale.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Jedi: Fallen Order is BOSS and I’m not usually a fan of dark souls games or Metroidvanias.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
What's intriguing about the Xbox Scarlett is that, according to Spencer, any game you can play on the One you can play on the Scarlett. I know Halo Infinite will be released around (if not the) same time that the console will come out.

I'm curious to know what other games will be released and will Backwards Compatibility be expanded.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I haven't gotten to the remake of 2 yet. Slow down!

Funny story. Went to walmart to pick it up. When I'm pulling up see Lamar getting out of his vehicle. Didn't want to be a pain in the ass but I did look like a groupie cause I walked fast as hell to catch up with him. Just told him hoped he had a good season and got to shut his critics up. RE 2 is a great game. Get that.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Funny story. Went to walmart to pick it up. When I'm pulling up see Lamar getting out of his vehicle. Didn't want to be a pain in the ass but I did look like a groupie cause I walked fast as hell to catch up with him. Just told him hoped he had a good season and got to shut his critics up. RE 2 is a great game. Get that.
And then he said.....?????

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And then he said.....?????

I think he said thanks and appreciate that. Didn't want to bother him and tried to keep it moving. I felt like a stalker because he was buying something in the same section.

I've supposedly bumped into many people who went to school with him and someone who said they coached him. Haven't heard a single bad thing about him. The coach said he was the most talented guy he coached and I want to say he said he was the hardest worker.