• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Video Game Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I got a PS4 for Christmas. Should I try the Last of Us, God of War, or Horizon Zero Dawn first?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Last of Us
God Of War
Horizon

But Spider Man would be 2nd on my list if you get that down the line.
Spider Man and the South Park superhero game are on my wishlist. I wasn't expecting to get a PS4 so the only games I have came with the bundle.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Spider Man and the South Park superhero game are on my wishlist. I wasn't expecting to get a PS4 so the only games I have came with the bundle.

Those 3 are still really good games. WIll have you occupied for while. I have an xbox as well and might try finally run through Red Dead 2.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I got a PS4 for Christmas. Should I try the Last of Us, God of War, or Horizon Zero Dawn first?

the last of us
the last of us
the last of us

and only the last of us lol - its soooooooo gooood - but in a storytelling sense - i dont consume games in the way that most people do - its all about storytelling for me and the last of us has one of the best written stories of any game ive ever come across

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
the last of us
the last of us
the last of us

and only the last of us lol - its soooooooo gooood - but in a storytelling sense - i dont consume games in the way that most people do - its all about storytelling for me and the last of us has one of the best written stories of any game ive ever come across
The Last of Us seems to be the consensus lol.

I'm going to make an effort to actually finish it. I started on the PS3 but I put it down and never picked it back up. I also need to finish Assassin's Creed and Uncharted.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
the last of us
the last of us
the last of us

My cousin hates games. but would watch me play because they were that into the story.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
My cousin hates games. but would watch me play because they were that into the story.

yeah i kinda feel the same as your cousin tbh - not big into playing them because of how your ability to play can actually negatively impact the story lol love watching people play games like that though
That's why I was really big on watching youtubers play games for a while.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
What is Battlefront 2 single player like? I'm interested in getting one of the Star Wars games and I'm wondering if Battlefront is worth getting if I'm not someone who likes to play with other people.

Or should I save some money and wait to get Fallen Order?