• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Health, the Steelers and the Weather (And Huntley)

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
Man, is it just me or does it seem like Watt is always dodging like 2-3 serious injuries per year.

I swear I’m always hearing about Watt going down and how scared the team is, then like 2 hours later the team comes out and is like “haha no worries he just bit his tongue only out 2 weeks”

Modern day Big Ben
Drama queen

Simba

Staff Member
the melvin gordon stuff was the egregious one - gus and hill really shouldnt have been playing that many snaps

dont mind the OT situation because they were just continuing their rotation and linderbaum only played a half

the guys on the backend were always gonna have to play and looks like darby was active but still suffering from the illness that kept him out this week so we were even shorter of depth
Seems almost a foregone conclusion that Dalvin will be suiting up come our next game. If they had that short of a leash on Melvin for fumbling in a monsoon, they clearly don't trust him.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
The true W from today

Attachments

• IMG_4151.jpeg
    IMG_4151.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 68

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Glad we're going mostly healthy into playoff (hopefully Geno's stuff doesn't take long).

Trenton Simpson is a quick learner. Between preseason and week 18 he learned all his angles.

We seriously should consider swapping QBs 2 and 3 for the playoffs. Probably not much difference if the worst happens but still. I don't want to suffer through another Snoop game ever again.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Glad we're going mostly healthy into playoff (hopefully Geno's stuff doesn't take long).

Trenton Simpson is a quick learner. Between preseason and week 18 he learned all his angles.

We seriously should consider swapping QBs 2 and 3 for the playoffs. Probably not much difference if the worst happens but still. I don't want to suffer through another Snoop game ever again.
josh can at least throw the ball 10+ yards

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Simpson looks promising.

Did Huntley throw a pass further than 15 yards this game?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Losing by 7 without 50% of our starters is nothing to hang our heads over. We seem to come out fairly healthy. I am not going to get all bent out of shape.

Simba

Staff Member
Does it matter who wins Texan/Colt game to us?
Really just whoever we'd rather play if it came down to it. Guessing Indy would be the preference at this point but don't think either team should scare us if we're as good as we say we are.

Still sucks losing to the yinzers but kept it close and came out relatively injury free.

F”#@ the stillers. If we see them again this year things will be much different.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Glad to hear that Watt might only have a sprained MCL. Hate to hear about injuries especially to the big name players. Always more fun to watch great players play and though it is a rival player Watt is undeniably great.
grade 3