• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Chiefs were fortunate the Bills were so short handed and the kicker shit the bed, doubt they win otherwise. Just goes to prove it takes a full team effort to win these tournament games.

Kelce and Rice are obviously potential trouble, but Pacheco is the player I worry about most. I still think we are much the better team and are peaking at the right time. On to Vegas baby!
Definitely concerned with what they can do with Pacheco and kelce in critical short down and distance plays.

But as is the case in any super high stakes game, they’re gonna get theirs, you have to minimize that damage on defense and the offense gotta make sure those plays don’t decide the game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Chiefs are falling straight into the trap of thinking their offense is back and Mahomes can carve anything up. Miami was down and depleted, Buffalo was on its 2nd wave of injuries and down to 3rd stringers on the back end. Neither had a healthy inside out pass rush or anybody that could stop Kelce.

The Chiefs could win this game if they commit to the run, get Ro & PQ moving up and then play action over them. But they won't, they'll come in thinking they got magic back and come out throwing into the teeth of Hamilton and our press guys.

They are going to get annihilated.
Do not doubt Andy Reid’s ability to come in with the perfect game plan. Arrogance and ignorance is not something Andy Reid struggles with as a playcaller.

They’re likely to come in with a great gameplan and it doesn’t matter because our defense is just too good.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Right? It's us in a handicap match, 2 vs 1, with the 2 being the refs and chiefs
Wrong. 2 vs 2.

Ravens & Fans
Vs
Chiefs & Refs

Ravens will have a huge chip on their shoulder this week. Watch. Ro & Queen & Hamilton will be huge this game for us. Something also tells me Clowney & Madubuike have a huge impact too.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Definitely concerned with what they can do with Pacheco and kelce in critical short down and distance plays.

But as is the case in any super high stakes game, they’re gonna get theirs, you have to minimize that damage on defense and the offense gotta make sure those plays don’t decide the game.

Uh, have you seen Kelce against non from-the-fans-crowd LBs? And even when Poyer started following him around? I'm talking this year. The guy has been routinely shut down

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Not a clue. They really think this is their tyreek hill offense, and this is wink’s defense.

They don’t have the horses in this one, and they’ll have to come to accept this long before that clock hits 0:00
Tyler Huntley Strut GIF - Tyler Huntley Strut Walk GIFs

He will be seeing reps in the 4th

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wrong. 2 vs 2.

Ravens & Fans
Vs
Chiefs & Refs

Ravens will have a huge chip on their shoulder this week. Watch. Ro & Queen & Hamilton will be huge this game for us. Something also tells me Clowney & Madubuike have a huge impact too.

Dang. Thanks my friend I can't believe I didn't think about our deafening fanbase

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the loud noise our fanbase had against the Texans, and the number of false starts the usually disciplined Texans had, heck I could see JuWan Taylor have ten false starts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Uh, have you seen Kelce against non from-the-fans-crowd LBs? And even when Poyer started following him around? I'm talking this year. The guy has been routinely shut down
Weird how he was shut down by poyer yet led the entire game in receptions yardage and touchdowns and without his play the chiefs lose

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Weird how he was shut down by poyer yet led the entire game in receptions yardage and touchdowns and without his play the chiefs lose

Did you watch the whole game or did you only see the first half? Unless I'm forgetting, Kelce did barely anything the second half

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Did you watch the whole game or did you only see the first half? Unless I'm forgetting, Kelce did barely anything the second half
Defensive minded head coach Sean McDermott should’ve used such a simple strategy for all 4 quarters I guess, definitely would’ve worked out manning your FS on Travis kelce all day long. That’s how simple it is to defend mahomes, kelce, and Andy Reid.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Defensive minded head coach Sean McDermott should’ve used such a simple strategy for all 4 quarters I guess, definitely would’ve worked out manning your FS on Travis kelce all day long. That’s how simple it is to defend mahomes, kelce, and Andy Reid.

Yeah, in the second half Kelce had 2 catches for 9 yards. So evidently he was taken out of the game. Had he not gotten two touchdowns in the first half, score could very well have been 24-13

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah, in the second half Kelce had 2 catches for 9 yards. So evidently he was taken out of the game. Had he not gotten two touchdowns in the first half, score could very well have been 24-13
Man too bad for the bills, McDermott should’ve just had poyer man kelce the first half too, it definitely would’ve just voided kelce’s first half performance and the bills win 24-13. It’s that simple. Plus I’d bet that kind of strategy would have nothing to do with Pacheco taking over the game in the fourth quarter.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m pretty sure every other fanbase will be on our side for this one lmao
I think the majority of the nation is rooting heavy Ravens/Lions

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man too bad for the bills, McDermott should’ve just had poyer man kelce the first half too, it definitely would’ve just voided kelce’s first half performance and the bills win 24-13. It’s that simple. Plus I’d bet that kind of strategy would have nothing to do with Pacheco taking over the game in the fourth quarter.

Lol yeah I guess you don't subscribe to slight halftime adjustments either. But hey!! You're right!!! Have a great day!