• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This was a coaching failure. Monken called a bad game and didn’t run the ball. Our OL failed to block guys and pick up some obvious rushers and totally whiffed on some guys. Lamar needed to have better pocket awareness but I think that improved during the game. I don’t know what happened to Odell or Likely in this game, and someone please make sure Gus is OK and actually made it to the stadium because I’m worried. Lamar had some bad throws but I don’t really think he was THE problem here in this game. There was some definitely bad calls from the refs but not really interested in spinning any conspiracy theories. We did an absolute shit job adjusting to Spagnuolo’s defense. Btw how is this guy not getting HC interviews? Is he guilty of murder or something? I know his Rams stint wasn’t great but come on man. Also I don’t think Roquan had a great game.

With that said, I’m proud of the team. I think we did a Hell of a job. Not sure if we will be back here next year but guess we’ll find out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Indeed nfl puts so much marketing into its recent campaign nfl is for “everyone” and getting a massive women fan base increases that. Men buy tickets for the girlfriends. I know more women who went to games this year than all other years combined soley because they started watching kelce

The nfl is sick as fuck and there’s a reason we are all addicted like crack to it, getting women to want to listen men explaining it and men getting to do that to their gf is a god send
NFL trying to use Taylor to hide the fact that a known Woman Beater in Tyreek Hill is still playing, a rapist in Deshaun Watson is still allowed to play. NFL don't care about Women. If they did, they be putting Lamar on the pedastool Mahomes is on, a role model that people can look up to. Andy Reid and the Chiefs allowed his son to drink at the Chiefs facility, leading to him crashing into a vehicle and changing a little girl's life forever. Yet Reid is propped up for no reason. Harbaugh doesn't have kids who nearly kill people drunk driving.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I feel that: I’m stuck in Baltimore leaving to fly out at 5 am across country tomorrow and then work a 12 hour day and I just like don’t have the ability to care rn.
I’m not even that upset more so of a done feeling.

This loss feels like your gf cheating on you vs you guys having a dumb big fight

With the cheating you are done stop caring and it doesn’t hurt as much cuz at least there isn’t a “what could have been” This was our year, in every way. It’s going to be hard for me to believe that for a while tbh
I'm done believing. Leave that shit to kids

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think between the Orioles losing and the Ravens losing today... this was God's way of telling me to stop spending too much money. I was ready to drop money on new Ravens Jerseys with the Super Bowl patch on them and of course, buying all the Super Bowl win merchandise too. I also wouldn't have hesitated going to the bank and getting a loan for Super Bowl tickets lol. I just want to spend money... why can't my Baltimore sports teams just let me spend money?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
holy fucking hell my night just got exponentially worse as everyone knows I hate the fucking Niners. This’ll be the first time in a long time I don’t watch a Super Bowl

I will casually watch but I'm done emotionally and monetarily investing in this team...atleast till Harbs is gone. I don't care about season accolades. What matters is winning in the playoffs and getting to the big dance. Is not that we lost, it's the way we did...again. it wasn't a hard fought game is was a shitty showing again.

We came out flat against the Texans too, we just adjusted in second half. This game it felt like they were trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Of course it comes down to execution but the players have to be put in the best situation to execute. Lamar was struggling and using the run game would've helped open the passing game. But "this game didn't call for that" according to Harbs. Idk im not liking Monken playcalling abilities, but being his first year he gets the benefit of the doubt. Mike Mcdonald did excellent and would really suck if we lose him.

Anyways, rant over.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
With that said, I’m proud of the team. I think we did a Hell of a job. Not sure if we will be back here next year but guess we’ll find out.
I WANT to be proud of this team, but how the season ended? Bruh I want to, but I can't. As dead and numb as I am inside, this shit is gonna hurt for awhile. Longer than 2019.

Carptom1

Practice Squad
NFL trying to use Taylor to hide the fact that a known Woman Beater in Tyreek Hill is still playing, a rapist in Deshaun Watson is still allowed to play. NFL don't care about Women. If they did, they be putting Lamar on the pedastool Mahomes is on, a role model that people can look up to. Andy Reid and the Chiefs allowed his son to drink at the Chiefs facility, leading to him crashing into a vehicle and changing a little girl's life forever. Yet Reid is propped up for no reason. Harbaugh doesn't have kids who nearly kill people drunk driving.
Andy Reid has no control over his adult child. Do you think players, coaches or staff of the Ravens don’t drink in the facility? Dude made a mistake, the girl and her family were taken care of financially and his son went to prison. Mistakes happen. On the hill deal, he was exonerated and the charges dropped. I think he’s a shit ball but not because of that

Tank

Hall of Famer
I will always root for this team, but as far as playoffs are concerned, I'll just have the mindset of being hopeful and "we'll see" from here on out.
It's like owning a sprinter and racing it at a mile and half. Runs way out in front, but always fades in the stretch. smh

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Lmao cmon man

Tank

Hall of Famer
I've never seen a 15 yard penalty called when a defender comes across early and hits a lineman. WTF was that call on Ro?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still thinking about the gameplan and why we didn’t run on a team that ranks 27th in the run.

Granted, I didn’t believe we are anywhere near as good at running the ball as it appears on paper.

Need to get healthy and consistent with the run game not named Jackson and QUICKLY