• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kelce and Mahomes said if Tucker missed the FG they were 100% gonna run onto the field and mock him and get a flag. The ironic thing is the refs wouldn’t flag them

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I interact frequently with the people I like.

To be considered low quality, I won't even interact with you or it'll be a super forced conversation.

I like both of you.
I'm legit curious and dreading which category I'm in.

Rough super bowl for him. I begrudgingly want 49ers but that Purdy > Lamar talk is gonna sting
Told my two best buddies who are huge Niner fans that if the Niners played against Afghanistan I would root for Afghanistan so I think we all know who I’m going for this Sunday

Off to the Pit I go… @Dom McRaven let me know when I can show my face again
As far as I'm concerned, Bengals vs. 49ers Super Bowl would be THE ABSOLUTE WORST NIGHTMARE for you two.

I'M SORRY. I WAS REPLYING TO THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP IN MY NOTIFICATIONS. I PROMISE I JUST MISSED YOURS BECAUSE OF THAT.

I'll show myself to the pit of misery for a week for missing you.
The hell you will, here's a get out of POM free card!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was out of town from Baltimore watching the game where the bar was 70 % Chiefs 30% Ravens fans.
The Chiefs fans were asking me all game why we weren’t running the ball. I said I have no fucking clue. They were just as puzzled as I was because Mahomes is a better passer than Lamar. Plus it opens up the passing game .
It’s like Monken sabatoged us.

Embarrassing.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I'm legit curious and dreading which category I'm in.
Definitely a 1.

The thing is- I think this board generally has a really amazing community and I come around because I like the majority of the people here and can have good football discussion.

Of course, there are people who I will never interact with, but that just happens when you're on a large forum. Not everyone is a hit for you. But that's not you.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
No. Everybody is in category 3. There's pretty much nobody I avoid. I can only think of maybe 1-2 people, and that's because half the time I can't even understand what the fuck they're saying because its so incompetent or illiterate. Honestly Deebo was like that for awhile, but not so much anymore.

I think the only people I actively avoid SOMETIMES are the trolls from other teams that create a username for a week and then fuck off. I usually just ignore them, though not always.

So Category 3 for everybody, basically.

And no, I don't read everybodies posts. If its about a topic I don't care about, I'll skip entire pages. Like you guys have bored the shit out of me with all the whining about officiating for the last week, so I stopped reading all those posts.
The nicest thing rmc has ever said and he ain’t even say anything nice lmao

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m just in the complaining mood but seeing media day just reminds me of how we didn’t even get to enjoy media day or opening day ceremony for the super bowl winner. Media day was just a Ray Lewis murder trial redux and Robert Kraft conspired with the league to make sure we couldn’t play on a Wednesday.

We should be at media day right now and it should be all about Lamar and the defense.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

Carptom1

Practice Squad
Yea I couldn’t stand Capcom either ! And I had a feeling you stopped caring about the ref complaining and that’s why you abstained for a while. And also agree some of the complaints about lack of running are overblown but right before the half at midfield facing 2nd and 4 no runs was egregious and terrible.
At least get my name right LOL . I can send you a picture if you want something to take a dump on.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Na you’re Capcom now lmaooo
1707253735047.gif
1707253735047.gif