• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Your right the Chiefs never get bad calls against them.
The team sends out postcards to the fans here for ref donations and they stuff the envelopes at the local church.
whether they get them or not, the game against the Ravens had multiple missed calls that would have changed the outcome of the game, including one where Kelce scored a TD.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we please not encourage more toxic discourse between OURavensFan and Chiefs fans? Because it's just going to get out of hand.
I probably won’t watch but the only thing I am interested in is to see what calls they get and how much Taylor Swift is shown. Hopefully the 49ers just run the ball

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really? there was one then?
1FED434D-7AD4-415C-AA19-14C637BEE8BB.png

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I probably won’t watch but the only thing I am interested in is to see what calls they get and how much Taylor Swift is shown. Hopefully the 49ers just run the ball
I won't watch it, either. I'll probably loosely follow the score just to see who wins, but I have zero interest in supporting the Super Bowl this year.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I won't watch it, either. I'll probably loosely follow the score just to see who wins, but I have zero interest in supporting the Super Bowl this year.
Yea same, I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it. I’m planning on working out during most of the game. This will be the first super bowl I won’t watch since I started watching in 1995. Even the other Ravens AFCCG losses I was able to watch, something just felt disgusting about this one with the refs and Taylor swift and douche Mahomes and Kelce

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yea same, I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it. I’m planning on working out during most of the game. This will be the first super bowl I won’t watch since I started watching in 1995. Even the other Ravens AFCCG losses I was able to watch, something just felt disgusting about this one with the refs and Taylor swift and douche Mahomes and Kelce
I'll be watching on board a cruise ship and will be wearing my Ravens merchandise. Absolutely no way is this keeping me away from the Super Bowl or any football for that matter.

btw, this KC Ravens game has to be ranked up there with the Seahawks Steelers super bowl in how the game was refed.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll be watching on board a cruise ship and will be wearing my Ravens merchandise. Absolutely no way is this keeping me away from the Super Bowl or any football for that matter.

btw, this KC Ravens game has to be ranked up there with the Seahawks Steelers super bowl in how the game was refed.
It had similar vibes, I think the worst part was the ref being called out prior to the game and then he still proceeded to call a blatantly one sided game in favor of the golden insurance boys

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

I think I've watched every Super Bowl since 2003? Maybe? Whenever the first of the two Patriots back to back was (think it was 2003.)

I won't watch this one because I felt the officiating was very clearly lopsided and 49ers fans have been vile regarding Lamar because he's likely to win MVP over Purdy.

I just can't bring myself to care about either team this year.

If I had to pick one, I'd go the Chiefs because Patrick would be closing in on Brady for rings (one at a time, every ring helps) and because I don't want 49ers fans having the Super Bowl over Lamar. But really, I wish both teams would lose for the first time ever.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm only watching this SB because my dad's a Niners fan and I'd like to see him celebrate a SB win for a change (he's been a fan since the Montana days). Other from that, I'm at the point where I'm no longer gonna watch Chiefs games until the Swift/Kelce thing is no longer.

It sucks too because I wasn't rooting against either team in last year's SB.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I'm only watching this SB because my dad's a Niners fan and I'd like to see him celebrate a SB win for a change (he's been a fan since the Montana days). Other from that, I'm at the point where I'm no longer gonna watch Chiefs games until the Swift/Kelce thing is no longer.

If your Dad has been a Niners fan that long he's had more SB celebrations than most. lol. But yeah... go Niners!

Gotta watch the SB no matter what, even if you turn the sound down. It's the Super Bowl!

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
If your Dad has been a Niners fan that long he's had more SB celebrations than most. lol. But yeah... go Niners!

Gotta watch the SB no matter what, even if you turn the sound down. It's the Super Bowl!
Yea and I know we’ve had a really successful franchise but we really should have more than 2 Super Bowls, it’s annoying the Bucs have 2 when we’ve been so much more consistent

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

I didn't appreciate the comments Kelce made about Tucker, and Mahomes doesn't need another SB ring. Fuck em