• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I will be taking over the Bills and virtually anyone sans Josh Allen is available. Primarily looking for picks but also will consider lesser picks and players on cheap contract combos.

Notables:

Stefon Diggs
Tre White
Dion Dawkins
Mitch Morse
Rasul Douglas
Jordan Poyer

Simba

Staff Member
In addition to the guys above being available, the Bills got mid-rounders or later for cheap contracts (maybe a max of 5 stars) at WR, DT, Edge, and/or S.

Simba

Staff Member
My attempts to sign a LBer have come up futile, so the Texans are open to moving a pick for one. Looking for a cheaper starter and a 1st round pick would be on the table for a stud if anyone is looking to make a bigger deal.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
FS Marcus Williams (12 Stars), LB Demario Davis (10 Stars) and LT Ronnie Stanley (11 Stars) are available for anyone who missed out on their big fish targets. I'm interested mostly in picks, but I will consider players as well. PM me if you're interested in anyone above and below.

The Ravens have shopping around TE Isaiah Likely (1 Star) for teams needing a starter with youth and upside. Same goes for anyone needing a young starting CB in Brandon Stephens (3 Stars). Still hearing out offers on DT Justin Madubuike (22 Stars). OT Patrick Mekari (4.5 Stars), DT Broderick Washington (2.5 Stars) and RB Justice Hill (2 Stars) can also be had.

The Broncos are considering trading EDGE Jonathon Cooper (3 Stars) for anyone looking for a young starting pass rusher with production. Hit me up.

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
Just giving everyone a heads-up, having achieved most of what I set out to do with the Colts, I will very much be looking to trade down in the draft from 15 to add picks.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m looking to trade my two 5th round picks to move up in the draft. Could be first round, second round, I don’t care, I just don’t want to play that late. Best offer wins

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Broncos are willing to trade MLB Alex Singleton (5.5 Stars) and WR Kalif Raymond (1.5 Stars) for mid-to-late round picks or trade ups. Also willing to move EDGE Jonathon Cooper (1 Star) for solid compensation.

The Ravens are still shopping around CB Brandon Stephens (3 Stars) and TE Isaiah Likely (1 Star). Looking for quality draft picks, but will also consider opportunities to trade up. RB Justice Hill (2.5 Stars) can be had for a later pick, as can CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (1 Star) and Pepe Williams (1 Star).

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
The San Diego Chargers could be looking to trade down from 1.5. depending on player availability
If you want to make sure that you get your favorite player shoot me a message

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The San Diego Chargers could be looking to trade down from 1.5. depending on player availability
If you want to make sure that you get your favorite player shoot me a message
that's nice, but how about the Los Angeles Chargers

Arizona is willing to trade the #4 overall pick if someone wants to move up for a player. Email me if interested. I will be picking in the very near future so contact me right away if interested

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are looking to trade down from 1.10. Looking for picks in return.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just like the Vikings in real life, I'm looking to trade back into the first round in the twenties.

Both the Steelers (1.20) and Buccs (1.26) are interested in trading back or out of the first round. Hit me up if you are interested!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Los Angeles Rams may be interested in trading back (1.19). PM me if you are interested.

Cardinals and Raiders are both potentially interested in trading up from the second round into the first depending upon the price and player availability

Simba

Staff Member
Texans (1.23) and Bills (1.28) are both open to moving down. Would not swing a trade until I see who is on the board but open for discussions.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are interested in moving up from 1.30. I am short on early picks, have multiple 4ths. But I can also send a player with a pick or picks.