• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 WR Thread

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve watched a little bit of him and thought he looked interesting but never saw that hitch, I’m really intrigued now
Hes got so many great traits but after watching all that film last night....man...those drops are just maddening.

Its crazy to think hes 6'6 and can move like that tho

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Andy Isabella, Emanuel Hall, Damarkus Lodge, Deebo Samuel come to mind. None is as threatening deep as Brown in the class though.
Thanks. After only watching one game I really like Isabella. Great acceleration and he finds soft spots between the zones with ease.
From a ravens perspective I favor Ridley and Isabella so far

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Riley Ridley's Texas tape screams Round 1. Elite route-running, great body control, explosive speed, natural hand catcher although there is a drop, good YAC ability.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Riley Ridley's Texas tape screams Round 1. Elite route-running, great body control, explosive speed, natural hand catcher although there is a drop, good YAC ability.
And he possessed different moves to beat press coverage immediately.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Might also want to take a look at his teammate Terry Godwin.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Agree. He may not be as good as His brother, but he does have the route running ability and he’s a little taller.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
2 is too short for wide receiver
Hey, it didn't stop Kirksey from becoming a linebacker.
kirskey.jpg

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keenan Doss at the senior bowl is putting in work. 6”3 small school WR from UC Davis.
I like what I see. Could be a steal in the 4th-5th round.

Keenan Doss at the senior bowl is putting in work. 6”3 small school WR from UC Davis.
I like what I see. Could be a steal in the 4th-5th round.

I'll have to rewatch the day 1 practices but I clearly recall a nice win in the 1on1s as he nicely sold a go to and then finish his comeback route, and another good rep on the 7vs7 as he got a great release and separation on his man.
Definitely worth a look