• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the bad, and the inability to beat good teams

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So did the refs. So did lamar. So did moore. So did suggs. So did weddle. So did mosely. I mean...there are a lot of plays that we left on the feild. Its a shame we lost but so be it
I get that but are you absolutely sure Kelce and Hill make all those YACs if James was there instead of Weddle?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't stand our secondary....at all! 4th &9? They gave up a 4th &9?

SAME OLD RAVENS!

SMH!!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
you know, deshon elliot might have been a useful player for us this year had he not been on IR

3-4ravdef509

Practice Squad
People seem to be forgetting that we almost beat the Saints with Joe at the helm, a missed extra point was what doomed us. Let’s not act like Joe in under center means we can’t contend with top teams. That’s ridiculous.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
People seem to be forgetting that we almost beat the Saints with Joe at the helm, a missed extra point was what doomed us. Let’s not act like Joe in under center means we can’t contend with top teams. That’s ridiculous.
If he is healthy, but we are talking about a player that hasn’t been cleared to play yet. We all know what he looks like when he isn’t healthy.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You do understand Joe has not been cleared to play yet.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Interesting that we haven’t seen Hog Farmer yet. Chances are he doesn’t come back considering how close the game was and he thought for sure it would be a blowout

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I get that but are you absolutely sure Kelce and Hill make all those YACs if James was there instead of Weddle?
Maybe not but if weng got James would we have gone back to grab Lamar??? I dont care about what ifs. I only care about what happens. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Idc what the ravens should have done. I only care what they do. No sense in looking at it any other way.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
After watching this game , it is painfully clear that we need a new free safety . Jefferson at SS is not that good either but Weddle is done .
Put a fork in him .

Still not a single interception this year .Unacepptable for a free safety .