• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Crazy money being thrown around, Mosley is a good player but not worth almost $17M a year.

This was always my stance. Yes I wanted to keep him, but at the rate I thought he was going to demand, which is looking like more than I originally thought.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Devin bush is looking pretty good right now at 22.. if we lost Mosley and signed a S and OL in FA then I’d be cool with Devin bush at 22.

Otherwise, at this rate, we need to find a trade back partner because we’re gonna have some gaping holes to fill.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Devin bush is looking pretty good right now at 22.. if we lost Mosley and signed a S and OL in FA then I’d be cool with Devin bush at 22.

Otherwise, at this rate, we need to find a trade back partner because we’re gonna have some gaping holes to fill.
As long as we don't trade back for the next Arthur Brown to replace our MLB we're good.

Yuck.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
man the ravens getting some of those contracts done early is paying dividends - Boyle's contract already looks fair value
and Tavon was the highest paid nickel corner for 18 days

Which is weird because I would take Tavon over Coleman to be honest so I figured if anything the deals would be comparable.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
man the ravens getting some of those contracts done early is paying dividends - Boyle's contract already looks fair value
and Tavon was the highest paid nickel corner for 18 days
Beating the inflation was great, but it really sucks that we lose weddle and those savings are used up already, and about half of what it would’ve taken to pay Mosley is used up as well. All of this for a blocking TE and a nickel...

Our cap space was obviously a mirage

Simba

Staff Member
Well, this all escalated very quickly. Glad I was in meetings during all of this madness. These prices are insane.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Beating the inflation was great, but it really sucks that we lose weddle and those savings are used up already, and about half of what it would’ve taken to pay Mosley is used up as well. All of this for a blocking TE and a nickel...

Our cap space was obviously a mirage

i mean nickel is more important than most other positions on defence - it's a starting corner and especially in our defence - we played base defence less than 20% of the snaps last year