• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I’m really worried Mosley goes to Cleveland... god dammit

I accepted this a while ago. The sooner you do, the SOONER you'll realize that the Browns are about to run the division and we're going to have crazy cap next year.

Also, part of the reason I said I see us trading up wasn't for shock value, but the fact there are positions of need and a lot of talent at the top of this draft.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And the fact that Eric is an Ozzie disciple. Calling it now. It’s going to be another defensive draft in a year we need to build the offense to ensure our QB isn’t neglected. Lamar is going to get crushed and we’ll be in the same place as we’ve been for the past fucking decade.

im not sure eric can go defensive draft heavy - we just dont have any receivers or runners on the roster on offence - like we dont actually have any at all let alone bad ones

we currently have 5 wrs total on the roster as of now - only 1 of them has more than 500 yards in his career (only 3 of them have ever even been active on a gameday roster)
we currently have 4 rbs total on the roster as of now - only 1 of them has ever started a game (between all 4 there are 6 starts total)

there's literally no way we dont add talent to those 2 positions somehow, someway

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I accepted this a while ago. The sooner you do, the SOONER you'll realize that the Browns are about to run the division and we're going to have crazy cap next year.

Also, part of the reason I said I see us trading up wasn't for shock value, but the fact there are positions of need and a lot of talent at the top of this draft.
The top 10 of this draft has some crazy talent.

Including Devin White. Who’s, for my money, the only LBs available who’s capable of replacing Mosley..... and possibly being better

redrum52

Hall of Famer
man the Browns roster is getting loaded - CJ genuinely could be the roster piece that pushes that team over the top

I thought it would be a great move for them, but kept hearing they didn't want to move Schobert. We'll see because I think it would work.

Imagine if they trade up too and snatched Greedy. That defense...