• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

rossihunter2

Staff Member
List of Ravens free agents:

ERFA:
Gus Edwards
Matt Skura
Jermaine Eluemunor
Quincy Adeboyejo
De'Lance Turner

RFA:
Michael Pierce
Patrick Onwuasor
Stanley Jean-Baptiste
Alex Collins

UFA:
CJ Mosley
Terrell Suggs
John Brown
Zadarius Smith
Brent Urban
Robert Griffin III
Nick Boyle
Maxx Williams
Ty Montgomery
Buck Allen

my expectation is that we retain all ERFA and tender all RFA (Pierce and Onwuasor might get 2nd round tenders)

of the UFAs I fully expect us to retain CJ, RGIII and Boyle - I also imagine we will re-sign sizzle and make offers to both ZDS and Urban

Tank

Hall of Famer
my expectation is that we retain all ERFA and tender all RFA (Pierce and Onwuasor might get 2nd round tenders)

of the UFAs I fully expect us to retain CJ, RGIII and Boyle - I also imagine we will re-sign sizzle and make offers to both ZDS and Urban
Rob will be gone if a team offers him a chance as a starter.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Probably a team without a starting QB

i quote myself from a different thread:

"If RGIII is gone then I want someone who can continue to mentor Lamar - either Tyrod back (if he's affordable) or Kaep (Roman ties, similar offensive scheme, similar lessons to teach lamar like RGIII) - i realise the kaep thing probably wont happen just coz but he'd be a good fit i think

if neither of those guys then maybe Trevor Siemian...

there's not much out there

Teddy Bridgewater, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles probably take the top of the market, maybe Tyrod too

honestly though im not sure where RGIII gets an opportunity to compete

the only teams looking for potential competition at qb in 2019:
Miami Dolphins
Jacksonville Jaguars
Denver Broncos
Washington Redskins
New York Giants (maybe)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (maybe)

you've got to think most of those teams will address that competition with a 1st round qb pick or one of the top 3-4 available veteran qbs
on top of that i dont see any way that he goes back to washington and i dont think he gets starting opportunities in new york or tampa

which leaves the dolphins, broncos and jags - the jags and broncos both have shots at the top qbs in the draft with their high picks if they want - and im not sure i envision the broncos adding RGIII to compete with Keenum just for the sake of it so i really only see the dolphins as a reasonable possibility and they may well go after someone like Flacco"

where's his potential realistic destination to compete for a starting spot?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want us to go after mark Ingram. He would be perfect for us

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i just dont know what team gives him that chance

It’s Gon be similar to what Tyrod went through. He could have went to broncos to be a for sure backup to Peyton or choose bills and battle to be the starter. He chose bills and won the gig.
I see RG3 going to go to a team that doesn’t have a locked in starting QB and battle it out

A1A

Veteran
Kareem Hunt anyone? Now now I know Ray Rice blah blah blah.. the NFL is a joke regarding their concern of women. Theres multiple players in the league right now even "superstars" that have done much worst then Rice and Kareem. The kid has crazy talent and just turned 23. Harbaugh will definitely not pull the trigger cause hes too scared. If jerry jones didnt already have Elliott then I have no doubt that he would have picked him up. Heck if KC weren't the ones to cut him they'd pluck him from who did. Hunt will play again, I personally would take him if he showed true remorse.

Mixon shattered a womans face.
Dude from Dallas went all out and tried to kill a women and DIDN'T show much remorse smh..
Stallworth killed someone drunk behind the wheel.

Hunts video isnt even that crazy the media blew it up. The guy was just stupid drunk and made a complete fool of himself. Thoughts??

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Kareem Hunt anyone? Now now I know Ray Rice blah blah blah.. the NFL is a joke regarding their concern of women. Theres multiple players in the league right now even "superstars" that have done much worst then Rice and Kareem. The kid has crazy talent and just turned 23. Harbaugh will definitely not pull the trigger cause hes too scared. If jerry jones didnt already have Elliott then I have no doubt that he would have picked him up. Heck if KC weren't the ones to cut him they'd pluck him from who did. Hunt will play again, I personally would take him if he showed true remorse.

Mixon shattered a womans face.
Dude from Dallas went all out and tried to kill a women and DIDN'T show much remorse smh..
Stallworth killed someone drunk behind the wheel.

Hunts video isnt even that crazy the media blew it up. The guy was just stupid drunk and made a complete fool of himself. Thoughts??
smh

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The three main guys I'd want to focus on are Adrian Amos, Henry Anderson, and Preston Smith. They seem perfect for our style of defense, and would possibly make our D better than it was. Also, I'd want to patch up our defense through FA and then grab young guys to develop around Lamar in the draft.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The three main guys I'd want to focus on are Adrian Amos, Henry Anderson, and Preston Smith. They seem perfect for our style of defense, and would possibly make our D better than it was. Also, I'd want to patch up our defense through FA and then grab young guys to develop around Lamar in the draft.
Our OL needs a C, LG and a future (maybe even for this season) RG. We can't draft 3 guys and leave it at that. Rodger Saffold is a LG who probably doesn't command much money, but he immediately improves one of our biggest weakness.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I really want Anthony Barr especially if we switch to a 43.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really want Anthony Barr especially if we switch to a 43.
With how well the defense played this year under wink I don’t see how we could justifiably switch to 4-3. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it