• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

Who Wins Between Saints & Steelers?

• Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's pretty incredible how they quietly rebuilt and playing really good football when it counts. They have a chance.

I remember the offseason and they let guys go and it seemed it was the end of Seattle and they were "rebuilding". Now here they are on the doorstep of clinching a playoff spot.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It's pretty incredible how they quietly rebuilt and playing really good football when it counts. They have a chance.

I remember the offseason and they let guys go and it seemed it was the end of Seattle and they were "rebuilding". Now here they are on the doorstep of clinching a playoff spot.
I was one who thought would be like 8-8 or 9-7 at best with no playoffs. So much for that. Happy for them to prove me wrong. Our rushing offense is #2, guess who's #1. That's right....THOSE birds.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was one who thought would be like 8-8 or 9-7 at best with no playoffs. So much for that. Happy for them to prove me wrong. Our rushing offense is #2, guess who's #1. That's right....THOSE birds.
Whose number 1 the last 6 weeks though.

So now the 6th seed in the NFC comes down to The Minnesota Vikings and the Philadelphia Eagles. Vikings play the Bears and the Eagles play the Redskins.

I would love to see the Queens get eliminated. We hate them like you guys hate Pittsburgh.