• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dems still refuse to accept the results of the election and are still crying to anyone who will listen.

If Russia was involved, then realistically speaking this is a very big issue. Ignore Trump and Clinton for one second and what party the "represent"

This is bad.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can somebody please explain to me how Trump has benefitted Russia. Is it now our energy independence? Is it becuz we're putting lots of money into our military? Is it becuz the pressure from Trump for the countries in NATO to put their 2%GDP into their defense funds? Is it becuz we have an economy that is really humming? I mean really you all need to get your heads out of the clouds.

The bottomline is everybody seems to forget how friendly Obama and the Clintons have been with Russia. Mueller is a fool!! He gave nothing. In fact the Republicans trampled him. Just cuz he says Russia was trying to get Trump elected but really analyze please the ridiculousness of all this. Wikileaks didn't get their info from Russia people or is Assange a liar. Basically he exposed our govt for what it is and this ridiculous witch hunt is providing it in everybodys faces but you all blind. Unbelievable.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can somebody please explain to me how Trump has benefitted Russia. Is it now our energy independence? Is it becuz we're putting lots of money into our military? Is it becuz the pressure from Trump for the countries in NATO to put their 2%GDP into their defense funds? Is it becuz we have an economy that is really humming? I mean really you all need to get your heads out of the clouds.

The bottomline is everybody seems to forget how friendly Obama and the Clintons have been with Russia. Mueller is a fool!! He gave nothing. In fact the Republicans trampled him. Just cuz he says Russia was trying to get Trump elected but really analyze please the ridiculousness of all this. Wikileaks didn't get their info from Russia people or is Assange a liar. Basically he exposed our govt for what it is and this ridiculous witch hunt is providing it in everybodys faces but you all blind. Unbelievable.

You really think Obama was friendly with Putin?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
You really think Obama was friendly with Putin?

Well the reset button. The sale of 20% of our uranium to the very bad hostile country of Russia. Taking their word that there was no more chemical weapons in Syria and of course this.

Therewas no problems with Russia. "Hey Mitt the Cold War is over". Remember that.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

I have been thinking the same thing.....why would the Russian government ever want a Republican President? Republicans are usually pro-military spending. That does not seem like something they would prefer. I just don’t get it, but what do I know about other country’s governments?

Tank

Hall of Famer
If Russia was involved, then realistically speaking this is a very big issue. Ignore Trump and Clinton for one second and what party the "represent"

This is bad.
I think the Russians have probably been involved in our elections since the Cold War days, as we have been in theirs. But doubt that any of it really makes much difference in the outcome.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trump got a huge win today as the US Supreme Court voted 5-4 for use of the $2.5B approved for the Pentagon to use for funding of the wall.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trump worked out a deal with Guatemala where the US can deport migrants seeking asylum if they reached the US southern border via Guatemala. Of course critics and Democrats are opposed of this and calling this deal illegal.

Trump is really working hard to fulfill his campaign promises, he's got the money for the wall and is doing his best to control immigration. I do wonder if all of this will be enough to get him reelected.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have been thinking the same thing.....why would the Russian government ever want a Republican President? Republicans are usually pro-military spending. That does not seem like something they would prefer. I just don’t get it, but what do I know about other country’s governments?

Maybe just maybe Hillary was just a terrible candidate and Trump worked his butt off campaigning states that that the Dems thought were in the bag. It has also been shown that voting machines were not affected by the Russians.

Whats also not being said is that this hacking and meddling happened under the Obama/Biden presidency and they did nothing. Nobody worried about Russia until Trump won.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe just maybe Hillary was just a terrible candidate and Trump worked his butt off campaigning states that that the Dems thought were in the bag. It has also been shown that voting machines were not affected by the Russians.

Whats also not being said is that this hacking and meddling happened under the Obama/Biden presidency and they did nothing. Nobody worried about Russia until Trump won.

Regardless of what anyone says or feels, this is the truth.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trump worked out a deal with Guatemala where the US can deport migrants seeking asylum if they reached the US southern border via Guatemala. Of course critics and Democrats are opposed of this and calling this deal illegal.

Trump is really working hard to fulfill his campaign promises, he's got the money for the wall and is doing his best to control immigration. I do wonder if all of this will be enough to get him reelected.

The Democrats have yet to produce someone worth while. The one that I think they should show they won't.

I felt like Trump would win again simply because of how terrible the Democrats are at choosing someone.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
2.5 billion should build a lot of wall.

Is there nothing else that might be more important that we should address first before a 2.5 Billion dollar wall?

I find it a little odd that the wall is so high on the priority list.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is there nothing else that might be more important that we should address first before a 2.5 Billion dollar wall?

I find it a little odd that the wall is so high on the priority list.

The wall is most defintly a great deterrent and will slow illegal immigration by a high % but what one of the main things it really does it will stop any vehicle flow. Extremely important!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Regardless of what anyone says or feels, this is the truth.
not only that, Hillary is hated by both Dems and Republicans alike. If Sanders had won in the primaries, he would have brought out a ton of voters that stayed home and in the end won the election.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
not only that, Hillary is hated by both Dems and Republicans alike. If Sanders had won in the primaries, he would have brought out a ton of voters that stayed home and in the end won the election.

Clinton was real disliked, I remember that very well. The fact that they chose her over Sanders was crazy to me. Sanders could have beat Trump.

What was funny back then were the people that said Trump had no shot of defeating him as I watched him bait the Republican party into a pissing contest.

Watching Ted Cruz go at Marco Rubio in SPANISH to prove that he spoke spanish while Trump just sat there with a sinister look.

They played themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.