• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Could care less. He has spoken how many hours on this subject and only a couple minutes can be nitpicked? He did not say anti-antibiotic which was the only strange thing he would have said like the idiot poster said he did. Fake news. He's always had a strange way with words but its his actions that are the most important. As I said watch the press briefings instead of little edited clips to get the real truth.

An example which you guys never see I'm sure.

Do you guys ever hear anything positive? And you dont question it if you dont? You guys dont even hear stuff about the nice things he's said about some of our liberal governors like Gavin Newsom. Cuz it doesnt fit the narrative.

i still dont think you understand - it's not about saying anti-antibiotic

it's about the fact that he brought up anti-biotics at all

and to say that only a couple of minutes can be nitpicked is to completely forget almost everything he's said of any substance since covid-19 started

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
i still dont think you understand - it's not about saying anti-antibiotic

it's about the fact that he brought up anti-biotics at all

and to say that only a couple of minutes can be nitpicked is to completely forget almost everything he's said of any substance since covid-19 started

It looked like he was answering a question from a reporter. Do you know what the question was? I'm hoping you're getting my point.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man your boy cant even get the quote right. Its really sad.

To anybody else watch the press briefings and get the truth.

And whats even worst is we fund the W.H.O way more than anybody else. Double more than China. We cant be the worlds bank account. We've made progress but not enough. BUY AMERICAN or at least an allie.

https://www.who.int/about/finances-accountability/funding/AC_Status_Report_2020.pdf?ua=1
Tedros is the problem and not the WHO itself.
Couldn't agree more to bring back parts of the supply chain.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Man your boy cant even get the quote right. Its really sad.

To anybody else watch the press briefings and get the truth.
My boy? I don't even know who that is. And there is nothing edited in hat clip.
I do try to watch WH briefings but he makes it unbearable by attacking every journalist who asks a tough question or straight up lying about how he fucked up.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
he was answering a question from a reporter and then went on a lengthy tangent about anti-biotics...

you still havent answered my question

do you understand why bringing up anti-biotics in this context is stupid?

Yes I understand but I dont think it was so ridiculous that it brings humiliation to my country like what was quoted. He's not a medical professional.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yes I understand but I dont think it was so ridiculous that it brings humiliation to my country like what was quoted. He's not a medical professional.
This is just the latest example. Why is his choice always to answer stuff he knows nothing about?
What is he, anyway? As a professional, I mean.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
My boy? I don't even know who that is. And there is nothing edited in hat clip.
I do try to watch WH briefings but he makes it unbearable by attacking every journalist who asks a tough question or straight up lying about how he fucked up.

He takes those questions tho and a lot those questions are "gotcha" questions and he doesnt back down from them. When it comes to f'n up its not only 1 man but local, state, the "experts" all f'd up. You can only go on advice that is given you. Its not easy just to shut down and quarantine people and make it like a militaristic state. Just shutting down the economy is going to ruin a lot of people.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is just the latest example. Why is his choice always to answer stuff he knows nothing about?
What is he, anyway? As a professional, I mean.

He's real estate/business guy. Dont you know that. A lot of times he does defer to the doctors and lets them answer the question.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
im telling you as a foreigner - when we see that clip we laugh at how stupid it is - you should be humiliated to have a man so ill-informed represent you

any idiot can tell you what the problem with it was...

Good keep laughing when your healthcare gets privatized in the new trade deal. ;). It'll be better for you anyway.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good keep laughing when your healthcare gets privatized in the new trade deal. ;). It'll be better for you anyway.

your statement there is an oxymoron - if it'll be better then why would you be laughing

unless you know it's really going to be much worse... in which case you're an asshole who should be jealous of our healthcare system

and i'm still not sure you know why the anti-biotic statement is stupid

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
In fact we should be listening to the architect of Obamacare. The lead public health guy to Biden

Yep no more nothing for 18 months or until vaccine is created.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
your statement there is an oxymoron - if it'll be better then why would you be laughing

unless you know it's really going to be much worse... in which case you're an asshole who should be jealous of our healthcare system

and i'm still not sure you know why the anti-biotic statement is stupid

No I think it would be better with some regulations but I was working on your laughing comment which I thought was an insult.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
In fact we should be listening to the architect of Obamacare. The lead public health guy to Biden

Yep no more nothing for 18 months or until vaccine is created.

Hard truth is not easy to hear. Sounds a lot worse than "open for Easter" and "one day it will just disappear magically" fairy tales.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
yes its an insult to trump... for being an idiot repeatedly...

and you still havent explained why we shouldn't laugh at his anti-biotic statement

No its an insult to Americans and if he's elected again..... are we all a bunch of rubes then?

I already told you he's not a doctor so you cant figger it out.? Bacterias can be formed from flues or from bad colds and a lot of times amtibiotics are prescribed. Antibodies. Antibiotics. To me its not that big of a deal. Nobody clearly knows what is the mix needed to combat covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.