• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No its an insult to Americans and if he's elected again..... are we all a bunch of rubes then?

I already told you he's not a doctor so you cant figger it out.? Bacterias can be formed from flues or from bad colds and a lot of times amtibiotics are prescribed. Antibodies. Antibiotics. To me its not that big of a deal. Nobody clearly knows what is the mix needed to combat covid.

anti-biotic = bacteria
covid-19 = virus...

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
anti-biotic = bacteria
covid-19 = virus...

Yes but a virus can cause bacterial infection and most times ( I dont want to say all times ) the doctor prescibes an antibiotic just to be sure. I know what you guys are saying but its not that damn ridiculous or humiliating as you guys make it out to be.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
No its an insult to Americans and if he's elected again..... are we all a bunch of rubes then?

I already told you he's not a doctor so you cant figger it out.? Bacterias can be formed from flues or from bad colds and a lot of times amtibiotics are prescribed. Antibodies. Antibiotics. To me its not that big of a deal. Nobody clearly knows what is the mix needed to combat covid.
Antibiotics are often prescribed to combat or try to prevent simultaneous infections, so already compromised by the virus, immune system has a better chance fighting. No antibiotic ever cured any virus.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Antibiotics are often prescribed to combat or try to prevent simultaneous infections, so already compromised by the virus, immune system has a better chance fighting. No antibiotic ever cured any virus.

True but you still need them. Now whats this guy saying.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
True but you still need them. Now whats this guy saying.

are you really trying to what about me and change the subject with a former opposition leader's quotes from 2016 at a British Industry Symposium (about marrying industry with new technology and evolving it rather than holding onto old industries that are now out of date just to maintain jobs)

and FYI, we've been finding that the economic policies best-suited for this crisis have actually been those policies that were thought to radical and too expensive as a way of criticising said leader

but please tell me again how Jeremy Corbyn is somehow related to Trump's failings and misunderstandings...

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
are you really trying to what about me and change the subject with a former opposition leader's quotes from 2016 at a British Industry Symposium (about marrying industry with new technology and evolving it rather than holding onto old industries that are now out of date just to maintain jobs)

and FYI, we've been finding that the economic policies best-suited for this crisis have actually been those policies that were thought to radical and too expensive as a way of criticising said leader

but please tell me again how Jeremy Corbyn is somehow related to Trump's failings and misunderstandings...

Reason why I'm doing that is cuz I can make a lot of fun out of a lot of liberal sayings. I can go all day on Joe Biden. I choose not to do that. Right now this is a serious situation where everybody is just hindsighting and looking at potshots at my president which is unnessassary when he's doing a damn good job. Nobody talked about shutting down anything until Trump declared a National Emergency. Your country didnt shut down. NZ didnt shut down until after. You ever notice I dont bring up things but I damn sure back my president.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Reason why I'm doing that is cuz I can make a lot of fun out of a lot of liberal sayings. I can go all day on Joe Biden. I choose not to do that. Right now this is a serious situation where everybody is just hindsighting and looking at potshots at my president which is unnessassary when he's doing a damn good job. Nobody talked about shutting down anything until Trump declared a National Emergency. Your country didnt shut down. NZ didnt shut down until after. You ever notice I dont bring up things but I damn sure back my president.

Feel free to go after joe Biden - he’s almost as much of a mess as trump is

And unlike you I don’t back my government when they get things wrong - blind loyalty isn’t the correct response when governments make mistakes

Feel free to criticise my government’s response to the crisis - it’s been the second worst response in the world... second only to the USA

And don’t know why you’re criticising NZ at all tbh

And don’t be ridiculous and telling me this is all hindsight criticism - there are literally people in this very thread who saw this coming and were vocal

And you’re still “what-abouting” to try and get the topic away from trump being a dangerous moron

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Feel free to go after joe Biden - he’s almost as much of a mess as trump is

And unlike you I don’t back my government when they get things wrong - blind loyalty isn’t the correct response when governments make mistakes

Feel free to criticise my government’s response to the crisis - it’s been the second worst response in the world... second only to the USA

And don’t know why you’re criticising NZ at all tbh

And don’t be ridiculous and telling me this is all hindsight criticism - there are literally people in this very thread who saw this coming and were vocal

And you’re still “what-abouting” to try and get the topic away from trump being a dangerous moron

The first post about this was on March 12th by me right when Trump declared a National Emergency. Show me one before. I want you to acknowledge this too btw. No nobody was talking about it. The EU has had the worst response or are they allowed to seperate now. Is that how it works? Thank God UK is not in it cuz I could add them too. NZ has done an outstanding job actually but they didnt close their borders until a couple days after the US did. Tbh there was a lot of luck involved imo. The only reason you dont back your govt is cuz why?..... I mean lets be real.

I'm done with this conversation. I like talking football. Its a strong passion as it is to you guys. We all have to deal with this situation and I'll be right back to the grindstone tommorrow.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The first post about this was on March 12th by me right when Trump declared a National Emergency. Show me one before. I want you to acknowledge this too btw. No nobody was talking about it. The EU has had the worst response or are they allowed to seperate now. Is that how it works? Thank God UK is not in it cuz I could add them too. NZ has done an outstanding job actually but they didnt close their borders until a couple days after the US did. Tbh there was a lot of luck involved imo. The only reason you dont back your govt is cuz why?..... I mean lets be real.

I'm done with this conversation. I like talking football. Its a strong passion as it is to you guys. We all have to deal with this situation and I'll be right back to the grindstone tommorrow.
NZ had the requirement of 14 days isolation for Kiwis and 28 days for foreigners before the border was closed.
Trump and the rest of he world had ample time to act based on what was already going on in EU, particularly after being warned by scientists in the US back in late February.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Oh no! Other countries are laughing at us!? Damn how will we, the The United States of America, survive without our strong alliance with our necessary partner New Zealand? Quick! Elect another ass kisser!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Oh no! Other countries are laughing at us!? Damn how will we, the The United States of America, survive without our strong alliance with our necessary partner New Zealand? Quick! Elect another ass kisser!
WTF does that mean and what prompted this lucid remark?

Sad thing is that unfortunately your survival clearly isn't high on the list of priorities.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh sorry, warned by scientists from mid-January.
Not even Fox can deny it.

Jan 29 is now mid January. Jeezus pete. When did Trump create the task force and enact the travel ban? He did listen for chrissakes. You dont start shutting down a country due to potential.

Btw Chris Wallace is a democrat. FOX sure employs a lot of democrats for a biased orginization unlike the rest whose "Repubs" are Never Trumpers.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Jan 29 is now mid January. Jeezus pete. When did Trump create the task force and enact the travel ban? He did listen for chrissakes. You dont start shutting down a country due to potential.

Btw Chris Wallace is a democrat. FOX sure employs a lot of democrats for a biased orginization unlike the rest whose "Repubs" are Never Trumpers.
Alright. I give up.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

dude, the uk had the worst response out of the EU - the EU even asked us if we wanted to join with them to get PPE and ventilators and our government turned it down - and big surprise we now have a shortage of all of those things leading to more deaths

we're on track to have the highest deaths and death rate in Europe

and what do you mean "are they allowed to separate now"?

Batcerb

Practice Squad
dude, the uk had the worst response out of the EU - the EU even asked us if we wanted to join with them to get PPE and ventilators and our government turned it down - and big surprise we now have a shortage of all of those things leading to more deaths

we're on track to have the highest deaths and death rate in Europe

and what do you mean "are they allowed to separate now"?

Ironic that Boris might owe his life to a ventilator

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
woah woah woah...Take it easy guys.
Anti-biotics have been in use to cure it. Z-pak in combination with zinc and HCQ by Dr.Raoult in France and a Dr. in New York. Their results look promising, but it's not a real study, we gotta wait to see further results. I'm not saying anti-biotics should be used for a virus, but you can't deny they're completely useless.
imho Sweden had the worst response out of the EU - at first they wanted to infect everybody and implemented very lax measures. Now they did a complete 180 after things got worse than they expected. Local scientists called out the CDC (who had been in charge of it all) saying their data was incomplete and outdated.
I knew about this stuff in January and believe me all of our governments did as well. They all made mistakes for different reasons - but now is not the time to point a finger at whatever you guys are doing here. We all have the same enemy and we must fight it together.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
imho Sweden had the worst response out of the EU - at first they wanted to infect everybody and implemented very lax measures. Now they did a complete 180 after things got worse than they expected. Local scientists called out the CDC (who had been in charge of it all) saying their data was incomplete and outdated.

this is exactly what the UK government did - Sweden's just lagging behind by a week or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.