• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm reasonably athletic but I didn't make it my life and at the age of 43 I don't think it's on the cards ;) what I'm saying is that these traits were not built overnight. Why are asian people so much smaller in general than black people?
There is clearly reasons based on enviroment, behaviour situations etc that were established to create a genome suitable for the behaviours at hand

I don't take it personal or actually care. I celebrate all traits that can be used for the good of man!

ah so there's environmental factors that contribute are there? i wonder what those could be...

you're so close to putting your thoughts together cohesively and getting to the right answer...

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm comfortable with what it means to be human
it seems being human is ruffling other people
maybe subconciously you're not being honest with yourselves?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@rossihunter2 yeah so what? It doesn't mean every black person is possessed by it. Humans are far too sophisticated for that. There is a disposition though and that's how nature works. It would be like saying all rotweillers are evil and mean
no they aren't, I have 3 and they are gentle souls who have never attacked my cats or my rabbits BUT they do have the potential, higher than say a boarder collie to be vicious.

and that is racist...

you keep saying you're a thinker who thinks outside the establishment but really you're stuck in a tiny bubble of white privilege where clearly your opinions have never been challenged

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I guess the thing about me is that I never defined myself the way others do
so I don't take things personally
while others do

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I guess the thing about me is that I never defined myself the way others do
so I don't take things personally
while others do

that is an example of white privilege

"people never discriminated against me because of my race so i dont have to think about it or think it's important"

that is classic white privilege - black people dont have the option of ignoring race because it defines so much of what society and the world thinks about them and what the system allows them to do

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
except you've just made suggestions that black people are somehow more animalistic than others - you kind of lose the right to suggest that you are "humanist" when you make that statement

Whats wrong with being animalistic? The animal isnt just about violence. The animal is about ALL aspects of humanity. How about you implying that im saying that all asians are ''weak and submissive and lesser men''

the list could go on

White men are '' Sinister, manipulative, evil''

seems like only one person here is ashamed to be human
we all have what is called ancestral darkness
maybe this way of thinking doesn't work with people who cant see beyond linear thought

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rossi, you just don't get it.
I don't take differences personally. I appreciate nature in all it's subtleness. You're just like one of those feminists who look for anything to connotate a negative interpretation on ;)

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here, does this offend you?

Attachments

• 99294358_10157463027588940_9137548312423956480_n.jpg
    99294358_10157463027588940_9137548312423956480_n.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 122

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
How are you comfortable with being a human yet you feel some type of way about black people being born with superior traits that they didnt work for lol.. sounds unfair how blacks are born with natural and superior traits huh. imagine actually being black and thats the only thing people see in you. Imagine being in first class and people think only reason why you can afford a seat there cause you used your “ superior natural traits” to buy a ticket.. imagine going to college and people are asking you what sport you play because they believe the only reason why you are there is because of your “ superior natural traits”.

Yea i know you cant imagine it huh.

Because I don't take it personal but I can see it with my own eyes
for example when I go to an asian country being 184 CM I tower over most and that is only just around 6 foot 1
while when im in Amsterdam im basically an average height

for example, in my school even during secondary school where everyone did PE or some form of running/sprinting the black kids ALWAYS won and there were MANY kids taking part. If they didn't win all the time it was at least 90% of the time

that quick twitch fiber helps in fighting
how do you think these traits were created?
You guessed it
fighting and a high animal/high testosterone diet

wanna know why asians could be short? thousands upon thousands of years of Soy being the stable in a diet

I can't give you the entire hsitory...i wasnt there BUT it's not just a ''coincidence''

and here I ask you?

Why does it make you upset? Ultimaltey human beings have a capacity like no other to change their traits over time
nothing is permanent if you don't work on it

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rossi, you dont get it. You see the world from a vantage point much closer to the frenzied circle.
^_^ all the best

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look, I've got a sense of humor, I won't turn this into a massive riddle but here...

Being a man and claiming to be a feminist is like being a grizzly bear and claiming you're just here to make sure none of the salmon gets eaten. Nobody is buying it.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
A good one from last christmas. I'll share it with you, Rossi ^_^

IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT

8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded

Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.

Attachments

• snowman.jpg
    snowman.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.