• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Because I don't take it personal but I can see it with my own eyes
for example when I go to an asian country being 184 CM I tower over most and that is only just around 6 foot 1
while when im in Amsterdam im basically an average height

for example, in my school even during secondary school where everyone did PE or some form of running/sprinting the black kids ALWAYS won and there were MANY kids taking part. If they didn't win all the time it was at least 90% of the time

that quick twitch fiber helps in fighting
how do you think these traits were created?
You guessed it
fighting and a high animal/high testosterone diet

wanna know why asians could be short? thousands upon thousands of years of Soy being the stable in a diet

I can't give you the entire hsitory...i wasnt there BUT it's not just a ''coincidence''

and here I ask you?

Why does it make you upset? Ultimaltey human beings have a capacity like no other to change their traits over time
nothing is permanent if you don't work on it
im not upset at all lol. Im just trying to get you to see why black people are so “ superior” in the first place.. you know the answer but just dont wanna admit it.

Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
anyone who puts a skin color as a basis of human rights and not ALL rights to ALL skin colors is subconciously violent.

Everyone understands that ALL rights do matter, and that ALL PEOPLE matter. The only problem? The justice system doesn't recognize that. It treats people different based on their skin when justice should be equal regardless of who commits the crime. That is why we are in this mess, because the justice system is broken, the corrupt cops who are now shooting and arresting innocent members of the press for revealing their corruption are mad that they are being exposed and can no longer hide behind their corruption. I don't understand why you don't realize that all lives matter until they don't.

I see a lot of people saying things like "Trump's America." Ok, who was President when the riots happened in Baltimore? How about the Ferguson riots? Obama was the President during those riots and much like what Trump is doing, Obama ignored the broken system that caused those riots and didn't do anything to make a change for the better. So "Obama's America" had these same riots, but you never heard people say "Obama's America" or blame Obama. Until we get a President that fixes the broken justice system, it's going to continue for years which means the riots will continue because the people in charge failed to change the system that desperately needs to change.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I see a lot of people saying things like "Trump's America." Ok, who was President when the riots happened in Baltimore? How about the Ferguson riots? Obama was the President during those riots and much like what Trump is doing, Obama ignored the broken system that caused those riots and didn't do anything to make a change for the better. So "Obama's America" had these same riots, but you never heard people say "Obama's America" or blame Obama. Until we get a President that fixes the broken justice system, it's going to continue for years which means the riots will continue because the people in charge failed to change the system that desperately needs to change.

the biggest thing to remember is that while obama represented something important by who he was, America didn't stop being racist when he became president, nor did the systems in place before him stop oppressing people while he was in power

you can argue the minutiae like he was handicapped by mcconnell for at least some of his administration

but on this we agree - these things wont change until the systems in place are fit for purpose

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
of course it does - it just means that i think women should be treated equally and fairly on a fundamental level

it makes all the sense in the world

that's your definition. The movement is something else.
That's called natural law. Feminism as it stands is complaining about what exactly? Womens rights? If you're saying women are needing a movement then frankly, I'll raise you
EVERYONE DOES!
see my point
these groups are about separating equality through an inherit-ably INEQAULITY BASED SYSTEM THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE unless we stop creating pointless sub-groups that are trying to create trivial and falsehoods about equality of a section of society. False because if you take all the groups that are actually not been treated equal...here comes the reality check, MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE NOT TREATED FAIRLY IN CONTRAST TO a TINY PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE.

Why should Bill fucking Gates have more wealth than an entire country in some instances?
What's the baseline?
Women have higher salaries then men now in the USA and far more scholarships. ( not that it matters, it's brainwashing but that's another story).

Feminism has become a habit of self indulging and self righteousness

You stand for equal rights? cut out the mini sub groups and talk about it for ALL

I'm not about creating ''victim groups'' because if you look at the reality, 90% of the world is a victim group! This is a foundational problem and people saying '' NO ITS BECAUSE I"m BLACK or NO BECAUSE I"M A WOMEN'' are wrong on so many levels and it plays into ANTI-EQAULITY establishments hands. It creates political agendas that'll appease one group and not the other

these groups are flawed

we live in a world where victimization is being treated like empowerment when they're simply feeding the machine.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone understands that ALL rights do matter, and that ALL PEOPLE matter. The only problem? The justice system doesn't recognize that. It treats people different based on their skin when justice should be equal regardless of who commits the crime. That is why we are in this mess, because the justice system is broken, the corrupt cops who are now shooting and arresting innocent members of the press for revealing their corruption are mad that they are being exposed and can no longer hide behind their corruption. I don't understand why you don't realize that all lives matter until they don't.

You ever heard of the criminal justice reform? First step act

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did you know that women's liberation was founded by the Rockefellers?

And did you know that women's lib/feminism had 2 main goals?

Many of you may think it's something like equal pay and equal rights. Not so. The 2 reasons for women's lib (according to the creators of the movement was:

1. Only half of the population was taxed before women got the right to vote. The moment they could vote, 100% were taxable.

2. It was the goal to have the elites/government raise and indoctrinate the children. To take parenting largely out of the hands of the parents and administered by the government. That was made possible by getting women into the workforce.

Feminism equals the destruction of the family and foundation of the nanny state.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we were all following natural law and the golden rule of do onto others there wouldn't be that law of the jungle promoted by Corporate capitalism. Also the anarchists are the only ones thinking... the liberals let others do all the thinking for them, thus the state of fear and control we are in now... it's very very clear to me.

These movements do NOTHING for Natural law and everything for the establishment.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have an observation for @Sami84 and his political posts. He is an independent thinker that doesn't fall within the standard deviation of traditional thought. Does that necessarily mean he's an outside the box thinker that has ideas that are too profound for our times. Probably. But, on the flip side it could also mean that he is so indoctrinated by a divergent point of view, that he refuses to come up to thinking like the large majority of critical thinkers that comprise of that standard deviation set. So, I guess we'll have to respect his point of view for what it is to each of us. To me it is absolute gibberish from someone who peddles conspiracy theories small, big and wonderful but is comfortable and confident in the stuff he peddles. For that he has my respect but he cannot have my vote of confidence. So, you carry on with your sources and links @Sami84 and I'll continue to immerse myself with the sources I'm comfortable in and with those that my critical thinking meshes with. Best to you friend.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm not a conspiracy guy but there are people saying this is one giant hoax and that the riots are planned and organized. Took long enough for those people to come out of the woodwork.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I'm not a conspiracy guy but there are people saying this is one giant hoax and that the riots are planned and organized. Took long enough for those people to come out of the woodwork.
I promise you this is not a hoax well atleast not in my city.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Meanwhile, where is the respect for the flag and thousands of servicemen who are providing freedom for America overseas? Ah, no - police are just taking the country over

Protestors pulled the flag down but yet you believe the police did right? Should have replaced it with another American flag tho.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

I think your eyes can tell you this is not a hoax. Are there people pushing the agenda? Yes there are.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I understand peaceful protests which the majority seem to be doing but they should also understand the consequences of whats been happening. Its enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.