• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
stop watching fox news and educate yourself with actual real data and statistics from actual experts in the field that take into account the real history of racism in the USA

I can discern truth from falsehood. Everyones got their statistics. I use my consciousness to see context before content.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
do your research better - dont just regurgitate a bullshit narrative that you're being fed by right wing media

feminism is a advocacy for equality - it's required because women are oppressed on the basis of their gender in the same way that black lives matter (and other civil rights movements) advocate for equality on the basis of skin colour because non-whites are an oppressed group

groups that advocate for equality without affirmative action are by definition passive and no powerful group gives up their power without a struggle (even subconsciously) - to be passive is to be on the side of the oppressor

wrong again. Sigh.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The truth is about energy. It's not about labelling and correlating a thought process to a group
I see a greyscale most don't see
I haven;t even gone into depths of my knowledge of Kashmir Shivaism or Dzogchen once on this forum because I don't think it would interest people
However, i'm starting to realize/accept that spiritual growth is without question required to understand psychology in the context of manipulation and truth.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm rarely around to moderate this thread and without going through the thread and pointing a finger at anyone, I'm just going to give a warning to going to EVERYONE. If we can't all be "well mannered" and follow the board rules then this forum will have to be shut down.

Just remember the reason we have this forum is to discuss a particular topic. Whether it be football related or politics we all have to be well mannered and respect everyones opinion. However when people get nasty towards one another for having differences of opinion then it is no longer worth keeping the forum open.

This is a warning to "ALL Participants"
It would also be great if the "opinions" consisting of a mixture of fiction and racism are handled properly, so there wouldn't be a need to blow up.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Incredible how a cop in texas who raped and killed a child didn't get even 1% of this
Oh the politicians are loving this.
I'm out, none of you are ever going to get it, you're going to moan and complain that this world is messed up and take no accountability for spreading the bs by working with the bs.
I've tried to help take your minds into deeper and more profound planes but you're too juiced by this stuff.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
statistically therefore it's more likely that he didnt have a condition...
yet another odd attempted gotcha moment that doesnt really work for you

try again

african americans have the highest percentile of heart disease. Take that 1/3 for what it's worth and see the demographic based disease %
Rossi, you're really not that bright are ya?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
and the rest of the police and the justice system are also culpable - there has still only been 1 officer arrested and he's only been charged with basically manslaughter

it's a system of oppression - this was just the most recent incident and exemplified how those who want to abuse their power as a police officer are enabled and emboldened to do so by a broken justice system where rather than protecting and serving the people the police have become instruments of white supremacy whether by intention or perversion...
Exactly. Today Biden advocates, from the church (!) to train police to shoot unarmed people in the leg instead of trying to kill them. So @JoeyFlex5 , if this is a root problem, which buildings should get a Tea Party treatment?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Exactly. Today Biden advocates, from the church (!) to train police to shoot unarmed people in the leg instead of trying to kill them. So @JoeyFlex5 , if this is a root problem, which buildings should get a Tea Party treatment?

would also help if the police used rubber bullets how they're supposed to - fire them into the ground and have them bounce rather than aiming them into people's faces and exploding their eyes

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
racism you say?

Attachments

• EZcukT6WAAAGCh6.png
    EZcukT6WAAAGCh6.png
    20 KB · Views: 136

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Black people in africa are committing crimes at crazy rates and yet there are no white guys in sight?

THIS AINT RACISM for the millionth time
I refuse to believe fans of the best football team ever can't see beyond this la la land lie!!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
My last piece of advice to everyone on this little sub forum
stop playing their games
it'll give you nothing
but wasted breath
focus on taking a step back and seeing things for what they are
not for what you've been told is the right thing to believe
You can't end racism by telling people ''it's wrong''..it's merely a symptom
You can only end the pyramid which creates the divide
and there's only one way to do that, it's to unlearn what you've been taught
your identity and how it plays out in this world
creates a brotherhood of victimhood
and you become a pawn for political agendas
through validating statism
which creates poverty by design
and recycles the same issues
with different wrapping
and different ''winners/losers''
over and over again...

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
we need a color-blind meritocracy, which means equal rights and opportunity for all, but not necessarily equal outcome. The Asians, for example, have an incredible educational and work ethic, which is why they, overall, in America, achieve more financial success than all other races. And they have strong nuclear families, which is what left-wing political programs have destroyed in the black family. In 1960, 80% of American black families were 2-parent families; now that figure is down to under 30%. The Welfare State, which began in the 1960s (under Lyndon Johnson's Great New Society), destroyed the black nuclear family by incentivizing black women to have more and more children sans a husband, because that way they would get more and more welfare money. The end results was the weakening of the black community and culture.

Then Trump gets elected, and (until the Cornoavirus bullshit hit) blacks start doing better than ever financially and job wise. And the insane left still labels him as a fascist racist, which is 180-degrees from the truth. Trump has done nothing racist. He's a true patriot who wants equal right and opportunity for all and economic success for all. And all he gets from the left for promoting the American dream for all, for making America truly great, is hatred from the left.

stop watching fox news and educate yourself with actual real data and statistics from actual experts in the field that take into account the real history of racism in the USA

@rossihunter2 What did Sami say in that post that is not true? He is 100% accurate. Blacks were the strongest family unit in the 50's. Welfare created broken families and more destitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.