• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
i literally am sat here in shock - the president of the united states just basically declared war on his citizens and had police and military police escalate a peaceful process just so he could have a photo op at a church holding a bible...
I was going to ask a few days ago at what point you no longer have a police force but rather another paramilitary wing. Looks like that's a moot question now...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
EZclwfYU8AEGx-d

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This shit hurts my soul. Tear gassing peaceful protests is where America just dies. Everything America stands for is gone when the police teargas and flash bang peaceful demonstrators. I’m really fucking sad at what’s happening in this country right now

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This man out here exposing the left and all of the lies. I think it's time to wake up and realize who really is the enemy, and it's not Trump. The sooner Soros is arrested, the sooner this will all end.

Last edited:

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm heartbroken and crestfallen at the state this country is in. The situation is the ugliest side of America that was hidden all these years but is now showing its ugly and hideous face. At least now we can deal with it because no one can pretend anymore that it doesn't exist.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ignore these kids, guys.

This is all a politically driven frenzied media approach.
Nothing will change out of this but poltiical speeches

when kids can't take their wisdom to the next level and do the same shit over and over again, seriously, it's like a song on loop...
dont waste time posting their bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.