• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
@rossihunter2 What did Sami say in that post that is not true? He is 100% accurate. Blacks were the strongest family unit in the 50's. Welfare created broken families and more destitution.

Rossi is dealing with cognitive dissonance ;) his replies are just habitual at this point but with age he'll grasp a certain bit of wisdom.

He'll get it,
eventually,
I have trust ^_^

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
we need a color-blind meritocracy, which means equal rights and opportunity for all, but not necessarily equal outcome. The Asians, for example, have an incredible educational and work ethic, which is why they, overall, in America, achieve more financial success than all other races. And they have strong nuclear families, which is what left-wing political programs have destroyed in the black family. In 1960, 80% of American black families were 2-parent families; now that figure is down to under 30%. The Welfare State, which began in the 1960s (under Lyndon Johnson's Great New Society), destroyed the black nuclear family by incentivizing black women to have more and more children sans a husband, because that way they would get more and more welfare money. The end results was the weakening of the black community and culture.

Then Trump gets elected, and (until the Cornoavirus bullshit hit) blacks start doing better than ever financially and job wise. And the insane left still labels him as a fascist racist, which is 180-degrees from the truth. Trump has done nothing racist. He's a true patriot who wants equal right and opportunity for all and economic success for all. And all he gets from the left for promoting the American dream for all, for making America truly great, is hatred from the left.
I’m not a blind supporter of trump, but this is ultimately why I keep reverting back to a supporter of his no matter how many times he makes an ass of himself on twitter or at the podium.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Exactly. Today Biden advocates, from the church (!) to train police to shoot unarmed people in the leg instead of trying to kill them. So @JoeyFlex5 , if this is a root problem, which buildings should get a Tea Party treatment?
Fuck if I know, I’m not educated enough on the subject to say which officials should get their shit burned lol, nor am I a protester who knows specifics on how to go about doing it. just know that if they’ve done their due diligence to establish and attack the right target, then They’ve got my support. The entire culture surrounding police has got to change and the entire approach has to change as well, the war on drugs has been an utter failure, the welfare system has been an utter failure, and so has the education system, a combination of these 3 has led to an extremely toxic relationship between a subset of black Americans and the entirety of law enforcement, decades later here we are. I’ll let the the pros handle it, if they need to burn down more police stations go ahead. Just leave independent business owners and homeowners out of it, attack the system, not fellow Americans, don’t deepen the divide

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's a war on consciousness
nothing more
nothing less

the ''war on''

Drugs
Racism
terror

etc are just the divide and conquer strategies, distractions of a symptomatic nature.
to keep people from seeing the REAL problem ( the creators of the issue masquerading as the solution(s) )
They've (the masses) been had ( by design).

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Fuck if I know, I’m not educated enough on the subject to say which officials should get their shit burned lol, nor am I a protester who knows specifics on how to go about doing it. just know that if they’ve done their due diligence to establish and attack the right target, then They’ve got my support. The entire culture surrounding police has got to change and the entire approach has to change as well, the war on drugs has been an utter failure, the welfare system has been an utter failure, and so has the education system, a combination of these 3 has led to an extremely toxic relationship between a subset of black Americans and the entirety of law enforcement, decades later here we are. I’ll let the the pros handle it, if they need to burn down more police stations go ahead. Just leave independent business owners and homeowners out of it, attack the system, not fellow Americans, don’t deepen the divide
It's the entire system enabling this.
Even if black protesters started smashing windows and breaking stuff, why is that so bad that it's equated to what's been done continuously to them? How would you feel after decades of talking to deaf walls?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Shows you the facts but whites die at the hands of blacks more than the other way around. Just a lot of crime in the cities you all. Just check out Chicago,baltimore............ and quit glossing this shit over. Strictly an opinion but the higher deaths per capita at the hands of law enforcement is the poverty level suffered by black people in the cities. Who created the welfare state again? Who runs the cities, police dept and makes all the rules and have been doing it for decades?

Interesting read in the following link. Lefties beware cuz the truth can knock you on your keester.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-brutality-race-numbers/

JO_75

Hall of Famer
How come when Obama was in office and he called the people in Baltimore rioting thugs, he got a pass? How come when the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened, nobody criticized him for failing to change the broken system that was in place during his 8 years and is still in place now? He was our first black President, and him of all people sat back and did nothing while everyone now seems to be mad at Trump for doing nothing. Obama did nothing to change anything either, police have been mistreating blacks for DECADES and not a single President in recent years(Trump, Obama, Bush, or Clinton) DID NOTHING and allowed the broken system to stay in place for far too long.

Trump still has a chance to redeem himself(though he'll likely go Golfing instead) and Biden if he wins, has a chance to do the same but likely won't. Nothing will change until the people in charge make the change happen, everyone is united in this, the good officers are sick of these policemen who abuse their power giving cops a bad name. They are marching WITH protesters in order to show solidarity and wanting change to happen. Blacks & Whites coming together to put an end to this, for once we all agree on something.

It's just a shame you have those officers who are turning peaceful protests violent in order to hurt the protesters. You have idiots destroying businesses to give the protesters a bad name only to be chased off by the protesters who are sick of those trying to make them look bad.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It's the entire system enabling this.
Even if black protesters started smashing windows and breaking stuff, why is that so bad that it's equated to what's been done continuously to them? How would you feel after decades of talking to deaf walls?
Are you misunderstanding me? I’m with these protests lol, it’s just that small business is for and by The people within that community, as well as the homes. You can’t equate any of it to what has happened to the black American community, nothing can add up to that, if they wanna burn down every police department in the country and burn down all the wal Marts and Targets and amazons in the country I’d fucking applaud, but burning down your own community and hurting those who work to uplift the community, is extremely counter productive.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Shows you the facts but whites die at the hands of blacks more than the other way around. Just a lot of crime in the cities you all. Just check out Chicago,baltimore............ and quit glossing this shit over. Strictly an opinion but the higher deaths per capita at the hands of law enforcement is the poverty level suffered by black people in the cities. Who created the welfare state again? Who runs the cities, police dept and makes all the rules and have been doing it for decades?

Interesting read in the following link. Lefties beware cuz the truth can knock you on your keester.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-brutality-race-numbers/
The number of people who understand these correlations might surprise you, the problem is that you’ll never be able to vote to fix this, city halls are handcuffed by political donors no matter who is voted in.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Trump talking about peaceful protest being allowed and fine while tear gas is shot into the 100% peaceful protest in DC at the same time and mounted police start clearing the streets with pepper bullets, tear gas and flash bangs on peaceful protests is the kind of images that you see in tyrannical states

so im guessing that's why they suddenly had the mounted police and MPs all turn up - for a fucking photo op

the aim of tear gas is to disperse - this is just cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.