• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inqui

Pro Bowler

Haha classic. You can see the wheels turning in his head.

I'm a genuine swing voter (I've never voted for the same party twice) but I can't say I'd have any faith in Muller as PM. The whole MAGA hat thing in 2016 was next-level IR amateur hour - and I'd be saying the same thing if he'd backed Clinton. What if Hillary had won and a PM Muller needed to call in a favour with the Clinton administration? All you have to do is say "we'll support whatever government the American people select" and he couldn't even get that right.

Still better than Simon "let's hold a public meeting to talk about coronavirus" Bridges though.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Haha classic. You can see the wheels turning in his head.

I'm a genuine swing voter (I've never voted for the same party twice) but I can't say I'd have any faith in Muller as PM. The whole MAGA hat thing in 2016 was next-level IR amateur hour - and I'd be saying the same thing if he'd backed Clinton. What if Hillary had won and a PM Muller needed to call in a favour with the Clinton administration? All you have to do is say "we'll support whatever government the American people select" and he couldn't even get that right.

Still better than Simon "let's hold a public meeting to talk about coronavirus" Bridges though.
Not to mention Judith, sick of being demonised for her ethnicity.

Muppets.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
With the police cracking down on freedom of speech nationwide, I have to ask where the fuck are the boogaloo bois we’ve heard so much about? If there was ever a time to arm up and head out to protest, it’s now, show the whole fucking world why the 2nd amendment exists in America, to back all other amendments, starting with the first. The police won’t shut down a peaceful protest in DC if you had half the gun owners in a 20 mile radius protesting and open carrying, you can bet your ass on that. No potus, no police department, no national guard deployment, wants that smoke, those outside of the US might roll your eyes at the thought of civilians taking on a police force, but you can’t really fathom the amount of firepower the civilian population of the US can roll out unless you have lived here your whole lives and gotten an idea of it, when you know more people who are heavily armed than aren’t, and when you see regular ass every day people without a violent bone in their body casually flaunting AR15s and 12gauge pumps and stockpiles of ammo that could get you through a small war, you get an idea of how helpless these police and NG would be if these people ever decided to organize.

It’s just too bad they aren’t showing up when the country needs them most.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

BOOM

finally

“ BLM not even real black movement and i actually feel bad that ive Been keeping this information for so long”..so if he never told anyone about it yet he knew, doest that make him just like the people he is talking about? Lmao

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's telling the truth. I didn't even need to hear it because I know how all these groups work. However, as you claim i ''cant know because I'm not black or in the line of fire'' i posted this video because he's telling you the truth, the truth belongs to NO one specifically but LIFE.

These movements are a crock of shite and I'm glad there are a few people that see through the BS.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He's telling the truth. I didn't even need to hear it because I know how all these groups work. However, as you claim i ''cant know because I'm not black or in the line of fire'' i posted this video because he's telling you the truth, the truth belongs to NO one specifically but LIFE.

These movements are a crock of shite and I'm glad there are a few people that see through the BS.
Just Because there are groups of opportunists that operate behind closed doors, doesn’t mean these unarmed black people are any less dead by the hands of police who have been indoctrinated to crack skulls for the slightest of infractions.

yes, there are sub movements causing more tension and chaos than is needed, no this movement isn’t bullshit, yes the police have treated black people heinously and walked time and time again. We get what you’re saying, what you aren’t getting is that an entire segment of the population is being murdered by police.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just Because there are groups of opportunists that operate behind closed doors, doesn’t mean these unarmed black people are any less dead by the hands of police who have been indoctrinated to crack skulls for the slightest of infractions.

yes, there are sub movements causing more tension and chaos than is needed, no this movement isn’t bullshit, yes the police have treated black people heinously and walked time and time again. We get what you’re saying, what you aren’t getting is that an entire segment of the population is being murdered by police.

Yes, thats true but that applies TO ALL people being abused/killed by police. The police work for government not for the people
at least we're all starting to realize that...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
With the police cracking down on freedom of speech nationwide, I have to ask where the fuck are the boogaloo bois we’ve heard so much about? If there was ever a time to arm up and head out to protest, it’s now, show the whole fucking world why the 2nd amendment exists in America, to back all other amendments, starting with the first. The police won’t shut down a peaceful protest in DC if you had half the gun owners in a 20 mile radius protesting and open carrying, you can bet your ass on that. No potus, no police department, no national guard deployment, wants that smoke, those outside of the US might roll your eyes at the thought of civilians taking on a police force, but you can’t really fathom the amount of firepower the civilian population of the US can roll out unless you have lived here your whole lives and gotten an idea of it, when you know more people who are heavily armed than aren’t, and when you see regular ass every day people without a violent bone in their body casually flaunting AR15s and 12gauge pumps and stockpiles of ammo that could get you through a small war, you get an idea of how helpless these police and NG would be if these people ever decided to organize.

It’s just too bad they aren’t showing up when the country needs them most.

it's almost like the 2nd amendment is outdated and not fit for purpose

also almost like those who've most staunchly backed the 2nd amendment arent really interested in freedom for "all" americans from tyranny just the ones they like

but yes - if ever there were a situation where the 2nd amendment as it was initially written would be relevant - it is now...

so if it doesnt help now then why does it exist at all?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
“ BLM not even real black movement and i actually feel bad that ive Been keeping this information for so long”..so if he never told anyone about it yet he knew, doest that make him just like the people he is talking about? Lmao

the reason he can get away with this shit is because actual BLM organisers and activists with connection to Ferguson have died in suspicious circumstances since those protests...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This right here should be the photograph that symbolizes the current turmoil and social injustice.

and this one will be the one in textbooks that kids learn from

EZXQFa1WAAAVxre

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
it's almost like the 2nd amendment is outdated and not fit for purpose

also almost like those who've most staunchly backed the 2nd amendment arent really interested in freedom for "all" americans from tyranny just the ones they like

but yes - if ever there were a situation where the 2nd amendment as it was initially written would be relevant - it is now...

so if it doesnt help now then why does it exist at all?
It does help now, IF it’s used, which it’s not being used, because the fucking boogaloo bois are full of shit and their first and primary concern isn’t freedom or liberty, it’s supporting radical right ideologies, so they just have zero interest in this and are sitting back with their popcorn and laughing at it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Mayors: Orange Man Bad and everything is his fault.

Also Mayors: Does nothing while their corrupt police attack innocent protesters to make things violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.