• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you all going to ignore this attachment while you make points that have 0 substance?
also attached is a little humor

Attachments

• EZcukT6WAAAGCh6.png
    EZcukT6WAAAGCh6.png
    20 KB · Views: 133
  • 99440083_10221242381384054_5436612089093292032_n.jpg
    99440083_10221242381384054_5436612089093292032_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 135

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Have you ever lived in bad area of city like Baltimore? If you haven't you have no idea how horrible things are. Go back and read what I wrote about police working twelve hours shifts, not being able to go home for six nights in a row. If you don't work under those conditions, which I doubt, it is so easy to judge. Like I said you stand on a hard surface with 30 pounds of shit on for hours on end in one spot while someone gets four inches from your face and screams every obscenity at you spraying you with spit because they are not wearing a mask during a dangerous pandemic and we will see if your temper eventually runs short. Baltimore has volunteer auxiliary police positions open right now, come on down and stand a post.
Nah bro, I was on the other side, teargased and sent tanks on by the same kind of nazi scum your president is. And I wasn't racially profiled and murdered for 200 hundred years, just wanted democratic changes.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Black people are more racist IMO than white people. Trump has done more than obama has for black people times 100000000
and yet most black people will still choose obama over trump.

If obama had done what trump has done for black people in america they'd have a point
but they're treating trump like he's done as little as obama did ( made their situation worse)

Maybe black people in america need to stop throwing stones in glass window houses.
Lmaoooooooo

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Black people are more racist IMO than white people. Trump has done more than obama has for black people times 100000000
and yet most black people will still choose obama over trump.

If obama had done what trump has done for black people in america they'd have a point
but they're treating trump like he's done as little as obama did ( made their situation worse)

Maybe black people in america need to stop throwing stones in glass window houses.
You really are racist scum. Disgusting turd.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Have you ever lived in bad area of city like Baltimore? If you haven't you have no idea how horrible things are. Go back and read what I wrote about police working twelve hours shifts, not being able to go home for six nights in a row. If you don't work under those conditions, which I doubt, it is so easy to judge. Like I said you stand on a hard surface with 30 pounds of shit on for hours on end in one spot while someone gets four inches from your face and screams every obscenity at you spraying you with spit because they are not wearing a mask during a dangerous pandemic and we will see if your temper eventually runs short. Baltimore has volunteer auxiliary police positions open right now, come on down and stand a post.

Four inches you say? And this isn't project drug dealer.
You still wonder where is hate coming from?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm racist for spewing facts apparently
even though I've never harmed anyone in my life and have friends from all races.
Passive aggressive cognitive dissonance from people here who are basically subconsciously racist themselves.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
@allblackraven

You're racist for calling me racist :p
Boo hoo

Children you're all going to die
so don't get so attached to your skin color or your CULT-ure
don't die a copy
you were born to be original
few make it out of the factory
don't be one of the programmed majority

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm playing with you guys because deep down this doesnt really bug you THAT much
it's just habitual. You'll all get over it and the machine will go on

you've been trained to get angry and follow flawed narratives until of course it's no longer a hot story and your lives are back to normal again

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I will try to answer a few questions. I have not been dodging anything just very busy. Someone asked about tear gas or mace. This stuff is wussie crap. Most of it is just smoke, and this gas and pepper spray now a days is nothing. When the police don't have gas masks on you know it is weak as hell. The CS and CN gas we had back in the day was the shit. It would kick our ass. Back in 1968 the national guard would shoot that shit out of there flame throwers. Nothing to be scared of today.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I would bet that you guys are probably around 35 years younger than me. I grew up in the city. My childhood was rough. I probably don't have much in common with a lot of you younger guys except we all love Ravens football. I will answer any of your questions the best I can. I admit I get a little grouchy sometimes, just bare with me. I will check back in.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would bet that you guys are probably around 35 years younger than me. I grew up in the city. My childhood was rough. I probably don't have much in common with a lot of you younger guys except we all love Ravens football. I will answer any of your questions the best I can. I admit I get a little grouchy sometimes, just bare with me. I will check back in.

I'm almost 43 but look around 26 but I'm an old jolly soul
i understand

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Are you all going to ignore this attachment while you make points that have 0 substance?
also attached is a little humor
See you never ever ever been targeted so just wouldnt understand. You never got pulled over and had vice jump out their car with their guns out before you could even stop your car. Never had them make trayvon martin jokes at you. Never had them question you for being on a mostly white school campus and thinking you were tresspassing. Where i grew up, ive seen everythinng happen so nothing scares me, yet when i get pulled over by a cop, i make sure im where everyone can see me.. can you imagine that lol? Having to risk getting additional charges like resisting arrest cause youre at risk of possibly dying.

After everything ive seen and been through, i still dont go around blaming people nor do i sit around and call everyone racist ,however i am very very good at reading and observing people........ i know not every cop is racist but to think we arent targeted because of our skin color is just ignoring reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.