• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
YES, WHITE COPS KILL WHITE PEOPLE TOO AND RAPE CHILDREN
HOLLYWOOD and the ESTABLISHMENTS ELITE ARE PEDOPHILLIA CENTRAL!!!
THEY WORK TOGETHER, ALL OF THEM!
PRIESTS FUCKING SMALL BOYS AND NUNS!

AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! All the so called ''good guys'' know it which means they are accomplices!

WAKE UP RAVENATION!
I am so glad Donte Stokes shot Maurice Blackwell and was not convicted!!! If you knew what that bastard priest did to that poor young boy, he deserved everything he got! I will spare you the details.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Derick Cheuvin did not murder George Floyd because of his skin color. He did it because Derick Cheuvin is an asshole. Not one police officer out there is disputing that, so why the lawlessness?

look i know you're a police officer but how can you ignore the racial aspects to police brutality and the disparity between the ways that black people are treated by police generally vs white people...

and what about david mcatee, breanna taylor etc.

george floyd was the catalyst but he's by no means the only one

redrum52

Hall of Famer
look i know you're a police officer but how can you ignore the racial aspects to police brutality and the disparity between the ways that black people are treated by police generally vs white people...

I try my best to just lurk here. Both of you can be right. Not every black man being killed is always racial, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

There is a huge problem with the police in general and that's without getting into the racial aspect. The other problem is a lot of race issues fall on deaf ears because they don't see it, don't understand it, or flat out don't care.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

I am not going to fight about this, the way you talk about law enforcement, it seems like you and others hate us. I am white, I worked the projects pretty much my whole career. Most nights I never saw another white person. I damn sure fought my ass off in the war on drugs, I made a huge dent but realized the war is un-winable. The job has taken its toll on me. I am not going to apologise to anyone for my law enforcement career and I am not going to apologise for any assholes out there like Derick Cheuvin. I worked with great men and woman, a few humps, and couple of assholes that I told them to their face to stay far away from me. As far as race goes, skin color means absolutely nothing to me. I have friends of every race, religion, sexual orientation etc. that I love like a brother! The only thing I care about is if you act like an asshole. Personally, I don't like assholes. After watching that asshole put his knee into George Floyd's neck for almost eight minutes, I got filled with rage at that asshole. I can't understand how that other asshole could stand there and not do anything. Trust me, that wouldn't be me or many of my fellow officers. We really are not evil, but I do get pissed off at the few assholes out there that wear our badge. It is not a perfect world but most of us are there every night trying to keep people safe and protected. You don't have to believe that but do not spit in my face.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
One last thing.....there are cameras everywhere and I mean everywhere. If you don't turn on your body camera they can terminate you. If you think you can get away with something - you can't!!! You do the right thing or do not expect to lay your head on your pillow to get a good night sleep because it is not going to happen!!! Money is not important to me. I don't care about it and I damn sure am not going to risk my career for some freaked up horseshit. If you are dirty, you better damn sight not do your dirt around me. I make that crystal clear to everyone!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
One last thing.....there are cameras everywhere and I mean everywhere. If you don't turn on your body camera they can terminate you. If you think you can get away with something - you can't!!! You do the right thing or do not expect to lay your head on your pillow to get a good night sleep because it is not going to happen!!! Money is not important to me. I don't care about it and I damn sure am not going to risk my career for some freaked up horseshit. If you are dirty, you better damn sight not do your dirt around me. I make that crystal clear to everyone!!!

so why have all the police bodycams been turned off and badge numbers taped over during these protests?

maybe your group of police were great and honourable and did great work - i just think its naive to assume the best of the rest of your profession when there is so much evidence pointing to the contrary

you can know that you and your colleagues were honourable while also recognising that there is a serious systemic problem - those arent mutually exclusive positions and just putting it on a few assholes is disingenuous

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
What's dirty about black protests these days that out of control police keeps inciting riots in a brazen way, right in front of cameras? Why are white Philly thugs allowed to roam streets with baseball bats, threatening black people and the same police cann give zero fucks?

Stop taking narrative out of context, are you really that blind or you could care less? Oh, right, you don't care, you said it.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I am not going to fight about this, the way you talk about law enforcement, it seems like you and others hate us. I am white, I worked the projects pretty much my whole career. Most nights I never saw another white person. I damn sure fought my ass off in the war on drugs, I made a huge dent but realized the war is un-winable. The job has taken its toll on me. I am not going to apologise to anyone for my law enforcement career and I am not going to apologise for any assholes out there like Derick Cheuvin. I worked with great men and woman, a few humps, and couple of assholes that I told them to their face to stay far away from me. As far as race goes, skin color means absolutely nothing to me. I have friends of every race, religion, sexual orientation etc. that I love like a brother! The only thing I care about is if you act like an asshole. Personally, I don't like assholes. After watching that asshole put his knee into George Floyd's neck for almost eight minutes, I got filled with rage at that asshole. I can't understand how that other asshole could stand there and not do anything. Trust me, that wouldn't be me or many of my fellow officers. We really are not evil, but I do get pissed off at the few assholes out there that wear our badge. It is not a perfect world but most of us are there every night trying to keep people safe and protected. You don't have to believe that but do not spit in my face.
So would you be tear gassing peaceful protests?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
so why have all the police bodycams been turned off and badge numbers taped over during these protests?

maybe your group of police were great and honourable and did great work - i just think its naive to assume the best of the rest of your profession when there is so much evidence pointing to the contrary

you can know that you and your colleagues were honourable while also recognising that there is a serious systemic problem - those arent mutually exclusive positions and just putting it on a few assholes is disingenuous
All I know is we have a consent decree we are under now in Baltimore City and we have a police hatingStates Attorney that will fry our ass in a heartbeat. What do you think we can get away with in our department? I wish you could come and do a ride along. Baltimore City is a dangerous violent place. If you go to a Ravens game -do not venture too far. Trust me when I tell you that!!! You will be taking your life in your hands. You may think 350 murders a year is not too bad....it is. We are lucky to have two of the most world renowned hospitals, one on the Eastside (John's Hopkins) and one on the westside (UM Shock Trauma). There are more shootings in that city every day than you can shake a stick at andwe are just lucky that these hospitals can work freaking miracles or per capita we would be #1 in the nation in homicides every single year. Bank it.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
This one takes the cake so far.
FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!!!! FUCK NAZI AMERICA!

An overreaction much. Lot of hysteria going on. Im sure they got released right after the video went off which is the reason why it went off. What was they detasined a minute or two?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the police cracking down on freedom of speech nationwide, I have to ask where the fuck are the boogaloo bois we’ve heard so much about? If there was ever a time to arm up and head out to protest, it’s now, show the whole fucking world why the 2nd amendment exists in America, to back all other amendments, starting with the first. The police won’t shut down a peaceful protest in DC if you had half the gun owners in a 20 mile radius protesting and open carrying, you can bet your ass on that. No potus, no police department, no national guard deployment, wants that smoke, those outside of the US might roll your eyes at the thought of civilians taking on a police force, but you can’t really fathom the amount of firepower the civilian population of the US can roll out unless you have lived here your whole lives and gotten an idea of it, when you know more people who are heavily armed than aren’t, and when you see regular ass every day people without a violent bone in their body casually flaunting AR15s and 12gauge pumps and stockpiles of ammo that could get you through a small war, you get an idea of how helpless these police and NG would be if these people ever decided to organize.

It’s just too bad they aren’t showing up when the country needs them most.

Well after the Michigan protestors that did everything legally were called Nazi fascist (oxymoron) racist gunmen who stormed the capital..............maybe their hearts arent in it.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was George Floyd committing a crime against a white man?

you going to ignore why I said this had nothing to do with racism?
There is nothing unique about crimes committed by people ON people.
and in fact if you want to play the race card the numbers don't add up..

The war people should be fighting
is the war on statism.
if you want to end poverty ( a prerequisite for racism based excuses)
you have to end statism
and the mindset ( slave mentality) that built it

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
you going to ignore why I said this had nothing to do with racism?
There is nothing unique about crimes commited by people ON people.
and in fact if you want to play the race card the numbers don't add up..

The war people should be fighting
is the war on statism.
The answer is no, which is what makes your post irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.